Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishing

Fluorocarbon Leader

30 posts in this topic

I have 15 spools of yozuri disappearing pink fluorocarbon in 30 yrd spool in 40lb test and 5 spools in 15 lb. test. All NIP. (retail about $15/spool for the 40lb and $7 for the 15 lb). I'll sell the 40lb for $10 and the 15lb for $5. (shipping is included).... i would consider trades for Mint/NIB abus, penn, etc..casting reels.....

take it all for $140.......

i think it's the pink that is the problem.i'd jump on the 40 lb in a minute if it was clear.i've never seen pink flouro and am leery about buying before trying.

Would you do 30.00 for 3 15# spools? and 2 40# spools?

Here's a quote from Yozuri's site for others interested:

Double Your Invisibility with Yo-Zuri HD Fluorocarbon Disappearing Pink. Yo-Zuri HD Carbon is a brand new fluorocarbon leader that maximizes the advantages of fluorocarbon and a Disappearing Pink tint. Fluorocarbon is virtually invisible in the water and red is the first color to disappear in the water column. Pink is the lightest shade of red and as a result disappears the quickest. Fluorocarbon is also only invisible until it gets nicked or scraped up. If this happens, that section of the leader actually lights up from the sunlight. The color pink added to the line helps reduce this problem keeping an anglers invisibility intact. Ultimately the combination of fluorocarbon and the color pink will double your invisibility advantage and increase your chance for hookups!

This pink Yozuri leader material is very good. I used it last season. I would grab some of this if it were 50# or 60# test.smile.gif

Fishbucket......if you would make it 30...... i'll do it... $25 is a little low since im picking up the shipping.......

PM sent

if everyone goes through with their purchase..all of the flurorcarbon is sold.....i'll repost if someone backs out............

thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0