Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishingnuke

Bam Bam Bigalow Dead

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I heard to today he was found dead, anyone know details. He is from my area in Jersey and was a member of the Asbury fishing club if im not mistaken.

It's all over the 'net...found dead in Florida.

If it's "all over", can you post a link to a news service that has the story?

What a shame if it's true frown.gif

TimS

I always use 411wrestling for my updates.smile.gif

Sorry to hear about the loss of the Beast from the East. Too bad I'll always remember him jobbing to that crackhead football player years ago.

That's sad...he used to fish with my little brother quite a bit when he hung around NJ. Yah can only beat yourself up with the lifestyle he chose for so many years before it catched up with yah...but it's still sad to hear of his passing...

TimS

He and his father used to fish Belmar quite a bit. I used to see his father pretty regularly on the Capt Cal when I fished it years ago.

In July '00, Bigelow proved that wrestlers can be heroes without the benefit of storylines. Bigelow suffered second-degree burns over 40% of his body while saving 3 children from a brush fire in New Jersey, heroically pulling them out despite the injuries. This earned Bigelow more respect than any wrestling match had ever given him. But it also put Bigelow on the shelf for a long time, as he recovered from the devestating burns. Bigelow returned to WCW television in November '00, throwing Crowbar through a wall during a Crowbar interview. He then told Mean Gene to let everyone know that the Beast from the East was back. Bigelow & Crowbar fought later in the show, with Bigelow winning via Greetings From Ashbury Park.

How about this!

He and his father used to fish Belmar quite a bit. I used to see his father pretty regularly on the Capt Cal when I fished it years ago.

His father could have been Archie Bunker 2 I remember him from capt cal lot of laughs every friday Dad never fished with son though.He would always lose the fluke of a lifetime.

Unfortunately it is true. I know him and his ex wife and his ex-wife advised me today when she called me at my place of employment.

He was one of the nicest guys if you knew him. I always called him the

"gentle giant."

My name is Lil D and I am at Glub's house right now and know the whole "true" story.

Tim, e-mail Glub on Monday.