Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AviD

Toggin Sunday 01/21/07?

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

Anyone thinking of heading out? Saturday is a total blowout...Sunday it might calm down with 3-5 down to 2-4 in the afternoon. Gonna be nippy out there, calling for 15 degrees or so with the windchill in the AM. Think Saturday's heave will shut down the fishing or worth a go? I got the itch, so does my buddy! biggrin.gif

Just came over the Raritan on the Parkway.water looks like coffee.I can't get out Sunday,hoping the weather calms down for next week.Good Luck

if you get out.

Probably heading out of Barnegat...so we'll be way south...that Hudson flavored coffee shouldn't affect us...but that heave from tomorrow all up and down the NE very well might.

I'm more worried about the boat not sailing from lack of customers than anything. There will probably be 4 of us going...so hopefully a few regs show up cuz they got locked out Saturday.

We wanted to go out today,but feared the same problem especially during the week.try to get a few friends together to sweeten your chances It sux when boats don't sail after all your prep and getting up early.Good Luck!!cwm12.gif

I'm more worried about the boat not sailing from lack of customers than anything. There will probably be 4 of us going...so hopefully a few regs show up cuz they got locked out Saturday.

If the wind drops out enough, I'll probably be heading down that way as well for a ride on the Searcher...and I'll have Oakey with me....so that's 2 more...if the wind drops out. I got little interest in getting beat up in artic conditions just to see how bad the blow made the tog go off their chew bucktooth.gif But I'll go check it out if the weather is nice enough smile.gif

We beat the snot outta the tog yesterday down that way smile.gif

TimS

I heard Capt Wayne goes out with 2 people...so i think you're safe with at least 4. cwm31.gif

I don't know what i'm doing yet...watch the weather and make up my mind tomorrow night. cwm40.gif If i go Sunday it'll probably be on the Mohawk.

Well heading out with my buddy tomorrow morning. Weather looks little bumpy, but it will lay down in the afternoon. We'll see, not expecting much...but it's better than sitting at home! wink.gif

Tim, Capt Wayne said he had quite a few calls tonight about tomorrow...he is expecting at least a dozen guys tomorrow and says he's sailing...see you down there if you decide to come! HappyWave.gif