Help w/antique bass tackle please

Rate this topic

jjdbike

Hey folks.

My collegue brought in a big tackle box full of old freshwater bass lures and reels. It's all at least 30 years old and some may be much older then that. Some mint other stuff a little worn. Lots of Heddon, some Abrogost, a pikie or two some lures in oringinal boxes. Some very old conventional reels in nice condition. She wants to sell it all together. Any advice on where to sell it?

Thanks.

JD

**edited - before sending members elsewhere for answers, please allow the many thousands of members here an opportunity to help them right here, where they asked the question - thanks smile.gif TimS

A Curmudgeon's reputation for malevolence is undeserved. They're neither warped nor evil at heart. They don't hate mankind, just mankind's absurdities.

If you could post a picture I can give you a pretty good idea of value. Post a picture in the collectors forum and you can always list it for sale in the BST. Condition is of the upmost importance when determining value, so a picture is needed. If by any chance you are going to the food fling bring them with you, there's a few very knowledgeable collectors attending and you can get a good appraisal there. Tim, thanks for the edit, I hate when they do thatsmile.gif