Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobby

Anyone having problems with Hindus' leaving fruit and fabric on their beaches?

Rate this topic

108 posts in this topic

My Dr. is of Indian descent, a great guy and he told me, an Indian himself, that all the people you see buying up houses now in the neighborhood were lowlife alcoholics back in India.

You make it entirely too easy. If your Dr. has a house, then by his own words he was a lowlife alcoholic back in "India".

Guyana is in SOuth America, quite far from India. I happen to have a LOT of Guyanese freinds, and no they were not low lifes then or now. "India" - a lot of these people are from the Middle East, ignorant people say tehy are from India. They are from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Bangladesh, Egypt & a bunch of other countries.

What is wrong with 3 families combining to purchase a house? I see nothing wrong with that, in fact, these people have drove the price of houses through the roof in some neighborhoods. One of those, is where I grew up & my parents still live, and where I frequently visit. People saw a way to make a better life for their family, by purchasing a house, and they did what they had to in order to make it happen.

PS - if you take the above quote, and subsitute Irish & Ireland - I think it would be fitting.

3 families take a 1 family house and live in it! It was constructed for one family. Listen we are getting away from the littering in my and everyone elses' fishing areas. Good-bye and maybe someday you will see the demise of your neighborhood!

"when these folks infiltrate your once pristine fishing grounds"

Bobby, you missed my point. My Fishing grounds haven't been "pristine" for a couple hundred years. Those immigrants...you know.

"This country does not need any more immigrants. At least not third world immigrants!"

I think your point was made loud and clear. Germans, Italians, Jews, Irish and countless other immegrants have heard this sentiment befor. I am sorry that you are so frustraited and misdirected.

This thread should probably be moved or deleted. It is embarassing.

Well my fishing grounds were, till a few years back!

Man I'm sorry Bobby... while I am sorry about your plight.... your comments are perhaps the most racist and prejudice comments I have read on this site.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Instead of judging those people and hating them on sight... why not trying to befriend them? You may not know their language,but a smile and nod of the head and wave is a pretty much universal sign of friendship or kindness.

I'm with someone else, until you come back with a solution, this thread should be locked. The racist and prejudice comments are NOT what this site is about.

You guys are way to PC. F them and the carpet they flew in on. They should clean up after themselves. Why, in our own country, do we have to respect their ways but they don't have to respect ours?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering, where is this place you speak of? Is it a crowded beach? How do you know its the Hindu's leaving trash? Have you ever approached one with your problem and tried to work out a solution? If the litter is so bad there get some of your buddies and pick up the trash yourself if u have time. Who's owns that beach? [/QB]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like one of the Gods have spoken.

I'm telling ya Bobby, my idea will work, seen it done on a bunch of those jungle movies, trust me on this one pal. They would've been gone by page 3 of this thread. Just don't forget the flashlight and lighter.

--------------------

quote:

Looks like there are more idiots here then I thought.

Man I'm sorry Bobby... while I am sorry about your plight.... your comments are perhaps the most racist and prejudice comments I have read on this site.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Instead of judging those people and hating them on sight... why not trying to befriend them? You may not know their language,but a smile and nod of the head and wave is a pretty much universal sign of friendship or kindness.

I'm with someone else, until you come back with a solution, this thread should be locked. The racist and prejudice comments are NOT what this site is about.

It really is very very hard to understand you Dig. I don't believe anywhere in any of my posts have I used the word hate. You are assuming that I am so annoyed with the inconsiderate action of others as hate. That seems to be a mental computing glitch on your part. If I am in someone elses' country I would not dare litter to the point these folks have. Reality is a MF! When you see it happening to your turf and you reach out and are the kindest, most considerate one could be, and get nowhere, then you will truly understand what I mean. I am the type to stand up for my rights and privelages. I have been kinder than kind. I am now reaching out to the local Hindu temple for a meeting. Do people who hate others meet with them? It's folks like you who get taken advantage of on a daily basis, just you don't know it! Have a good one! This whole thing is trying to keep a God given natural resource clean and vibrant so all of us, even Hindus', can enjoy it. And you turn it into a bias hate thing! Maybe you need to live in the Big City for a while to really understand the whole thing!

hmmmm... where do i live?

Bobby... to say that you are sick of a particular bunch of people littering is fine. It's not racist or prejudice, but your comments on how a particular bunch of people are "taking over" and are all lowlife third world country alcoholics or whatever, even if you did not say them first, you believe them and repeat them... by the very definition of the word is racism and prejudice.

I don't have any mental glitches on this subject. I despise racism and prejudice. Are there other groups of people that litter? Do fishermen litter? Good God fearing White Middle class Americans? Do they litter?? Of course they do, but you picked one particular group of people out that litter and made it your mission to go off on them. That, my friend, IS prejudice. It IS racism. You may not see it at that, but that's what it is.

I like you Bobby. I've never had a problem with anything you've said before. And like I said, if it's a problem... have some petitions drawn up and go for it. BUT you continued to go on and on about that "they" are taking over the neighborhood and how "they" are hanging clothes in their trees and how "they" don't even keep their money here and how "they" are such terrible people. Are you saying that Americans, good God-fearing white middle class Americans aren't guilty of having crappy yards, sending their money to other places, or taking over a neighborhood?

This is what I'm saying. I'm not turning your comments into anything... they are already what I've said they are. I've lived in big cities (hello, I live five minutes from San Francisco) and I've lived in small towns. And no matter where I have lived, racism and prejudice are the same.... ugly, useless and small-minded.

Instead of talking about them... why not take a cake over to the worst of the homes and try to make friends with them and explain to them your concerns in a friendly manner?

I could sit and complain about how the Russians are taking over my apartment building, but I don't. Instead I see that I have new neighbors moving in and a chance to make new friends, and perhaps, learn some new customs, a few new words, some new dishes and a chance to see what new changes I'll get to witness in this neighborhood's history. It's exciting.

Look up prejudice and racism in the dictionary Bobby... your comments fit nicely with those definitions. Hate is not necessarily a pre-requsite for prejudice or racism, but it sure can be a part of it. Any singling out of any group or dislike of a group of people for any reason can qualify as prejudice. Any disdain, looking down your nose at or feeling of superiority of any group of people qualifies. You've done those. And what I said earlier about all of us being in a position to educate.. that's what I'm trying to do here. Educate you. wink.gif Again, no need for you to get defensive and tell me I've got mental glitches. cwm27.gif I know I've got mental glitches, but not when it comes to this.

And still... do something about the littering problem... I think the signs in many different languages is the best, least racist and most productive way to accomplish what you wish to accomplish. Do not overlook that these signs need to be in English, too, though. wink.gif

My relatives tell me about how when they came to America many generations ago, they weren't able to get jobs because the Irish were considered lazy, good for nothing, drunks. I actually agree with that, so I can see where that doctor is coming from. The only thing that they had going for them was at least they weren't Italian.

I don't post too much but I always read this site and I"M as mad as Bobby is and I don't even know him. I travel all over NYC and from NH to the Carolina's to Kansas. Religion is always an excuse. Three families in one house is called trash, white, black, asian or indian. I would be pissed if they took over my block and lived like they were still in their native land. Good luck trying to teach them about our culture. I hope it works

hmmmm... where do i live?

Bobby... to say that you are sick of a particular bunch of people littering is fine. It's not racist or prejudice, but your comments on how a particular bunch of people are "taking over" and are all lowlife third world country alcoholics or whatever, even if you did not say them first, you believe them and repeat them... by the very definition of the word is racism and prejudice.

I don't have any mental glitches on this subject. I despise racism and prejudice. Are there other groups of people that litter? Do fishermen litter? Good God fearing White Middle class Americans? Do they litter?? Of course they do, but you picked one particular group of people out that litter and made it your mission to go off on them. That, my friend, IS prejudice. It IS racism. You may not see it at that, but that's what it is.

I like you Bobby. I've never had a problem with anything you've said before. And like I said, if it's a problem... have some petitions drawn up and go for it. BUT you continued to go on and on about that "they" are taking over the neighborhood and how "they" are hanging clothes in their trees and how "they" don't even keep their money here and how "they" are such terrible people. Are you saying that Americans, good God-fearing white middle class Americans aren't guilty of having crappy yards, sending their money to other places, or taking over a neighborhood?

This is what I'm saying. I'm not turning your comments into anything... they are already what I've said they are. I've lived in big cities (hello, I live five minutes from San Francisco) and I've lived in small towns. And no matter where I have lived, racism and prejudice are the same.... ugly, useless and small-minded.

Instead of talking about them... why not take a cake over to the worst of the homes and try to make friends with them and explain to them your concerns in a friendly manner?

I could sit and complain about how the Russians are taking over my apartment building, but I don't. Instead I see that I have new neighbors moving in and a chance to make new friends, and perhaps, learn some new customs, a few new words, some new dishes and a chance to see what new changes I'll get to witness in this neighborhood's history. It's exciting.

Look up prejudice and racism in the dictionary Bobby... your comments fit nicely with those definitions. Hate is not necessarily a pre-requsite for prejudice or racism, but it sure can be a part of it. Any singling out of any group or dislike of a group of people for any reason can qualify as prejudice. Any disdain, looking down your nose at or feeling of superiority of any group of people qualifies. You've done those. And what I said earlier about all of us being in a position to educate.. that's what I'm trying to do here. Educate you. wink.gif Again, no need for you to get defensive and tell me I've got mental glitches. cwm27.gif I know I've got mental glitches, but not when it comes to this.

And still... do something about the littering problem... I think the signs in many different languages is the best, least racist and most productive way to accomplish what you wish to accomplish. Do not overlook that these signs need to be in English, too, though. wink.gif

Listen we have a lot of Russians around here also. They at least try to "fit in" they love being in a new culture. When you confront people in the nicest way, and are not understood and everything you say is turned around, well it's upsetting and makes you defensive. The alcoholics thing was a quote from my Dr. whom is of the same nationality that the people he was speaking of. It is very very difficult to be prejudice and live in NYC and I'm not. I treat people as they treat me. I also like you. You are very knowledgable about Striper fishing which we are both fond of. So I just want to tell you that you have me pegged wrong. As I said the man that lives 2 doors away is Guayanese and we are best of friends. I am prejudice to people who take things for granted and don't care about the people they are sharing this planet with! I am guilty of that!

Listen we have a lot of Russians around here also. They at least try to "fit in" they love being in a new culture.

Quite honestly, you are full of *****. The Russians have COMPLETELY taken over Brighton Beach, the way the "Hindi's" are tryng to take over your beach. They have their own restuarants & stores which non-Russians are not welcome.

OK, the3 families buy a one family house all three move in. THat's bad. Yet when all teh White folk buy a one family house and illegally convert their basment or attic into a rentable occupancy, that's OK?

This is part of the reason you are being labelled a racist, ognorant, etc.

If the garbage bothers you so much, pick it up yourself. Based on many of your other posts, I don't even believe your story.

Listen we have a lot of Russians around here also. They at least try to "fit in" they love being in a new culture.

Quite honestly, you are full of *****. The Russians have COMPLETELY taken over Brighton Beach, the way the "Hindi's" are tryng to take over your beach. They have their own restuarants & stores which non-Russians are not welcome.

OK, the3 families buy a one family house all three move in. THat's bad. Yet when all teh White folk buy a one family house and illegally convert their basment or attic into a rentable occupancy, that's OK?

This is part of the reason you are being labelled a racist, ognorant, etc.

If the garbage bothers you so much, pick it up yourself. Based on many of your other posts, I don't even believe your story.

Who cares! Eat my draws!!

lg_smile.giflg_smile.giflg_smile.gif

I am in Cyprus at this moment it is 3:30 AM and I am rolling on rug from laughing at Bobbys last line....

Oh man do I miss New York!

I just want to tell ya here in cyprus its the same thing.. here they are also over run by an influx of "tree laundry claim staking 3rd world boogy people"... everyone in Cyprus is talking "Exactly the same as Bobby".... and our local market is owned by one of the "boogymen" and even he says that his own people aint worth a dime.... (as bobby doctor did)... so its a global thing guys... its happening everywhere.... only the names and races change but the onslaugth of immigrants is now a global phenomenon... its the population explosion of the planet earth ... there are too many poor dumb underprivileged folks that have no where to go except next door to "YOU" cwm31.gif .

You think its tough now? Wait till global warming melts the polar ice caps the sea level rises and 150 million 3rd world people have to relocate...

Bobby you aint seen nothing yet... wink.gif

You gonna wish you had more hindus living around you after you get a load the next wave of neanderthals headed you way... wink.gif

[ 04-24-2005, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Awesome John ]

lg_smile.giflg_smile.giflg_smile.gif

I am in Cyprus at this moment it is 3:30 AM and I am rolling on rug from laughing at Bobbys last line....

Oh man do I miss New York!

I just want to tell ya here in cyprus its the same thing.. here they are also over run by an influx of "tree laundry claim staking 3rd world boogy people"... everyone in Cyprus is talking "Exactly the same as Bobby".... and our local market is owned by one of the "boogymen" and even he says that his own people aint worth a dime.... (as bobby doctor did)... so its a global thing guys... its happening everywhere.... only the names and races change but the onslaugth of immigrants is now a global phenomenon... its the population explosion of the planet earth ... there are too many poor dumb underprivileged folks that have no where to go except next door to "YOU" cwm31.gif .

You think its tough now? Wait till global warming melts the polar ice caps the sea level rises and 150 million 3rd world people have to relocate...

Bobby you aint seen nothing yet... wink.gif

You gonna wish you had more hindus living around you after you get a load the next wave of neanderthals headed you way... wink.gif

John, believe it or not, all I ask is you respect your new country and its' inhabitants. Thats' all.