Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charloots

pit bull sodomized???

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Last Edited: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2007, 2:47 PM ESTCreated: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2007, 2:47 PM ESTphoto_servlet?contentId=2091504&version=Newark police are looking for someone who apparently sodomized a pit-bull puppy.MyFoxNY.com -- Police are searching for the fiend who sodomized a pit-bull puppy in Newark, N.J.

A $5,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest in Tuesday's assault.

Police discovered the dog, apparently sodomized by someone who lives in the area, Tuesday and notified the Associated Humane Societies of Newark.

The dog was hospitalized for internal bleeding.

"The dog was so traumatized, she didn't even want to get up," Rosanne Trezza, executive director of the AHS, told FoxNews.com. The dog is apparently a stray. Trezza said two women reportedly saw a man having intercourse with the dog but did not get involved.

AHS has posted a reward fund of $2,500 and the N.J. Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals added $2,500cwm13.gifheadscratch.gif

What a sickocwm31.gifcwm31.gif

I don't want to see any person or animal abused or taken advantage of but would their be a reward posted to find a dog if it mauled a child?

We recent had a pair of female lovers in court who were being charged for other offenses. The pair owned a dog grooming business. Well apprently they had threated a client on several occations. The client found her dogs head on her the hood of her car. The head had been cut off the dog. The police walked into the court room and arrested the pair.

In Falmouth, Mass two people were arrested for beheading a pitbull, placing the head in a box and placing it on the front doorstep of the owner.

The suspects, 2 women, were arrested for intimidating a witness (a traffic incident I believe) . . . sick.

That's a shame. I hate pit bulls, but wouldn't want to see them suffer. Exterminated by painfree methods yes...but suffering, no.

icon14.gif Agreed.

I can't wait to hear the perp's defenseicon24.gif ..."she was asking for it. She kept giving me that look..."

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That is gonna be one PI$$ed off pit bullcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

I'd hate to see what happens to the next dog (or dude) who tries to tap that. cwm31.gifhammer-time.gif