Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gonefishing

6th Annual CCA-NY Outer Boroughs (Staten Island) Banquet

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

CCA-NY, Outer Boroughs Chapter (formerly Staten Island Chaper) is holding its 6th annual fund raising banquet at 7 PM Saturday, April 2 at the Richmond County Yacht Club on 142 Mansion Ave., Staten Island. We are honoring Councilman Michael McMahon of the 49th district on Staten Island and Doctors Mark Sherman and Gary Sherman. We will have an open bar, dinner, live, silent and Chinese auctions. Tickets are $60.00 per person and includes a one year new membership or renewal to CCA. You can PM or email me for reservations and tickets.

Ill be going Richie, Dont know if the wife is coming yet, but ill be there. I always have a good time, and I normally win at least something smile.gif ! Make sure the bar has extra Cpt Morgans smile.gif .

Thanks for coming out! MattySI, Ravenar, ErikT, Reel Fun, Fabe76, Dollarbyll, Wishing I Was Fishing and others I know I missed listing all had a great time. There were over 100 people there last night and everyone won something. Nice Accurate 8" Piranah pliers won by MattySI and the Lamiglas/Shimano Stradic 4000 rod & reel combo won by Reel Fun.

Thanks to all our generous donors who without their support we couldn't make this event happen - Guy's Tire Buys, Vinyard Vines, Lamiglas, Orvis, ESPN, Hopkins Lures, Mann's Bait Co., Berkley, Weems & Plath, Con Edison and D & R Boat World. We also thank the following for their donations: Alan James Robinson, Amazon Foods, Atlantis Princess, Biggies' Bait & Tackle, C & B Homes, Camp-Site Sport Shop, Charles DeHart Jr. Plumbing, Chocolates by Lisa, Clearwater Marine Center, D.O.A. Lures, Dann Jacobus, Eagle Claw, E-Z Catch Saltwater Traps & Tackle Co., F & D Printing, Fin Chaser Charters, The Fly Hatch, Great Kills Yacht Club, Gudebrod, Icon Products, Mansion Marina, Michael's Bait & Tackle, Olde Salt Tackle, Peakmont Corp., Portobello Cafe, Portobello on the Bay, Queen Ann Ravioli & Macaroni Co, Inc., Society of Fleet Supervisors, Inc., Spec Fever Charters, Sports Plaques Plus and the Staten Island Yacht Club.

The next CCA event coming up is the CCA-NY Awareness dinner on Thursday, April 21 at the "21 " Club Restaurant followed by the CCA Manhattan Cup on Friday, May 13. For more info go to:

<a href="http://ccany.org/" target="_blank"]CCA-NY

</a> Manhattan Cup

Nice job CCA-Outer Boroughs. Richie (Gonefishing)was honored for the tremendous amount of time, energy and ability that he donates for the cause.

Of course, the Accurate pliers that I took home topped off the night!!

Congratulations Rich.

Nice to see all of the guys (and some of the wives).

Matt