Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Allen

LT = Lawrence Taylor

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

LdT = LaDainian Tomlinson

Please, don't disgrace #56 by calling this classless and clueless RB LT wink.gif

Thank you biggrin.gifwink.gif

The old LT= changed the way teams played Offense and Defense.. ya he did a little blow back in the day, but who didnt back then?? what you think its wrong if guys send hookers to opposing players rooms ar 1:00am the night before a game??? LOL.. I heard that on Stern when he had LT in the studio, they used to do that to opposing players..

LT single handedly destroyed teams game plans..no other player before or since has done that.. Ill take him ANYDAY on my team.. Ill even buy him the blow, who cares.. LOL

Ladiddle tomlindiddle is one helluva back tho.. Ill take him too..

BC

Say what you want about him off the field, but LT was a class act between the lines. Rarely drew flags for personal fouls. And when he snapped Theismann's leg like a dry twig, he was waving for medical help before the play was even whistled dead.

Merriman or one of the current 'roid freaks would be dancing over the guy. rolleyes.gif

I agree Taylor was the best linebacker I ever saw.....I wonder how much of the was fueled by cocaine though. The everyone was doing it defense is about as weak as can be.........look at bonds, he is dirty as the day is long but eveyrone was doing it right??????? that doesnt make it ok.