Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LISurfcaster

Anyone catch this lure sale on ebay???

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Do you think I paid too much. I was a little pissed-off about the shipping charges. clapping.gifcwm27.gifcwm12.gifbiggrin.gif .

Actually, I don't think all my gear costs that much, but I think I've seen those (or similar) before.

That tmmtv person is nuts. I've been in other auctions where he bids up the price through the roof. That one doesn't surprise me at all. Some people have a lot of money to burn...must be nice.

you know the scary thing... some of the guys from this site that build could knock that off in a heartbeat, of course i would never think that they would. think about how many people could counterfit that and put it on ebay. really makes you think twice before buying anything.

I just checked that tmmtv guys feedback for other items. he's paid over $600.00 for a hunting knife icon25.gif , $250.00 for another plug eek.gif and quite of few others he paid good money for.

wonder if he has anything to do with mtv?

He's burned me on one auction and i thought he was nuts...looked at his feedback as you did and it was all the same...he bids items through the roof. When i see him bidding on an auction i don't even bother with it. cwm31.gif