Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onemannfishing

what about this chaser

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Hey what do you guys think about this boat, if we're lucky maybe this will get us the tuna and back. let me so i can make a decision on keeping the other striper chaser thanks. Oh yeah animal this one has a latrine.525

There it is. I say that the one on the left will be the average and its fair to say we'll definately get the one that IIIIIIIIIII LOST, thats a drag! get it.

Did you just admit,here in the public eye,that you,Vinny(loser)lost your best fish EVER,EVER,EVER,because you locked up your drag during the HUGE,Gigantic,monstrous fish's first run?

so where did ya get the rubber fish vin??? rubber chicken comics???biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

just kiddin man, really can`t wait to beach something like that. its gonna happen this year!!!!!i`m gonna catch apig2.gif !!!!!!!

icon25.gif Vinny is online ?! What's up man? You guys better not abandon the sand. But keep in mind, I tie good knots,...and scrub decks better than most, plus I have gas $,.....save me a seat!

well my two fish out weighed bobs one fish by a 11 POUNDS and i'm Mann enough to admit that my MATE BOB aka ANIMAL should have put the boat in gear and put his rod down and then punched me in the ribs spit on my face and called me _ _ _ _ _ for losing that damn fish sh____TTTT

icon25.gif Vinny is online ?! What's up man? You guys better not abandon the sand. But keep in mind, I tie good knots,...and scrub decks better than most, plus I have gas $,.....save me a seat!

dude you always have a seat on my floatation device worst case scenario we'll strap bob to the pulpit good to hear from ya

Uh,Vin,maybe it's the new math,or maybe you just SUCK at the old math,but your TWO fish outweighed my ONE fish by about THREE MEASLY POUNDS!kiss.gif