Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levari

Jetty boots?

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

I wear a pair of black redball rubber boots with a pair of rain pants. They have velcro cuffs at the bottom of the pants that work at keeping the splashes out.

Of course I have a pair of korkers on, only I've replaced the laces with hot pink paracord. So I can see my feet when I walk. I know that sounds so stupid but I find korkers deaden the sensitivity in my feet.

Levari, where are you located? Some of us use a knee-high boot with spikes installed in the soles. They come from the NW logging country but can be had if ordered in NJ

I would like to continue to use my korker. Thanks

I wear a pair of black redball rubber boots with a pair of rain pants. They have velcro cuffs at the bottom of the pants that work at keeping the splashes out.

Of course I have a pair of korkers on, only I've replaced the laces with hot pink paracord. So I can see my feet when I walk. I know that sounds so stupid but I find korkers deaden the sensitivity in my feet.

Is that the kind of the redball boots?

They are similar to those but cheaper. You might not want to post commercial links. Just a heads up.

ok, thanks. I was not aware of that. The site does not allow me to edit again and to remove the link.