Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucky

NJ Sportsman Show

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the schedule for speakers is this weekend?

Anyone worth while putting on a presentation?

Does anyone know what the schedule for speakers is this weekend?

Anyone worth while putting on a presentation?

Lucky,

If you are talking about the Raritan Expo Hall show I havn't seen any type of schedule line-up online but here is the Information # posted for the show > 1-800-248-SHOW

That show stinksskunk.gif wait for Summerset or Suffern, good stuff.

I agree the Sommerset show in March, I think, is gear to saltwater fishing and is a much beeter show for fishing,

I agree the Sommerset show in March, I think, is gear to saltwater fishing and is a much beeter show for fishing,

Are you talking about the Fly Fishing show or is there another one just geared towards salwater?

I have never been to the suffern show. I will certainly take your advice guys. It will give me some time to gather some cash to blow on toys.

Are you talking about the Fly Fishing show or is there another one just geared towards salwater?

The Saltwater Fishing Expo, March 16-18 at the Somerset exhibit center in Somerset NJ.

Went to it last year which was the first time it was held. Show offered strictly salt water gear with some great buys. They expected to add some more booths/exhibitors for this years show--won't go to the Raritan show --as Asbury Guy said it stinks --but won't miss this one especially if your a surf rat.

Suffern show has all the manufacturers there and some great buys. First thursday in march. Don't forget the asbury park flea market the second sunday in march at the asbury convention center. All your local plug makers {mcfadden,Leftty,Fishon,Cyclone} will be there.The summerset one impressed me being it was the first one of it's kind here last year.