Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy 40

Notre Dame HAMMERED!

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

For teh 9th year in a row, ND has lost their bowl game. At least being forced to watch them all year on NBC and hear how allegedly great they are gave me even more enjoyment watching the game last night.

Brady Quinn holds 36 ND records. Runner up in the Hiesman. Outstanding PLayer candidate. Possible top 3 draft pick.

What the hell did I miss? I'm not saying he's terrible, but I am saying I just don't see all that, not even the records which was very impressive considering the QB's who have played there. Still, I can't see him being that hig of a draft pick, or anywhere near teh Heiisman Trophy.

I did like seeing the LSU Qb last night totally outplay Quinn. He threw one pass 60 yards in the air with a flick of his wrist, and tehy claimed he can throw the ball 85 yards. In the least, a team can put him in for 2 plays per game, to throw Hail Mary's frm teh 25 yard line into teh End Zone, lol. I've seen him play a few times this year, and that was by far teh best he's looked throughout an entire game.

Anyhow, I'm just really glad to see ND lose the way they did.

When they beat...I mean when Michigan State fell asleep the 4th quarter....nevermind, lol.

Mike, you're right, I think the only reason they have such a large fan base is Football, beer & Irish apparantly go hand in hand. And those who are not Irish HATE them so much that they watch to root against them. I wonder how popular they would be if they were named the ND GReazy Italians?

I did like seeing the LSU Qb last night totally outplay Quinn. He threw one pass 60 yards in the air with a flick of his wrist, and tehy claimed he can throw the ball 85 yards. In the least, a team can put him in for 2 plays per game, to throw Hail Mary's frm teh 25 yard line into teh End Zone, lol. I've seen him play a few times this year, and that was by far teh best he's looked throughout an entire game.

Jamarcus Russel... Big dude with a VERY quick and tight throwing motion... I think he was one of the top QB's in college this year in terms of passing efficiency... plus a LOT of speedy skill players.... plus, LSU's offense not only has a very quick defense themselves, but they play week in and week out against many other quick defenses in the SEC. ND's defense seemed average at best throughout the year. They have several very good skill position players, but not nearly the depth that LSU has. LSU beat the snot out of Miami in the Chick Fil A Peach Bowl last year, and that was with a backup QB...

ND's contract with NBC may be in jeapordy...

I can't tell you how much I enjoy the day after each ND gaff. cwm12.gif I get to taunt my assistant all day. She's a great gal, good sport and a typical ND fan -- Irish and nobody in her family has been to college or even been west of the Delaware River. Luckily for me Rutgers had another good year -- She's just as rough on me when Rutgers stumbles.

Knute "One man practicing sportsmanship is better than a hundred teaching it" Rockne is dead -- move on!

ya know........the fightin irish legacy was built on the back of good hard working POLISH men..........the 4 horsemen were not irish smile.gif

comparing rutgers to ND is crazy talk....cwm33.gif

You know what? I would have agreed with you the first half of the season.

BUT

If Rutgers and ND strapped em on tonight at a neutral field. Rutgers would beat the snot out of em. Just like LSU did.

If Rutgers and ND strapped em on tonight at a neutral field. Rutgers would beat the snot out of em. Just like LSU did.

And that would be at the Overrated Bowl sponsored by Moviephone??? headscratch.gifcwm27.gifwink.gif

comparing rutgers to ND is crazy talk....cwm33.gif

The Rutgers-ND thing is just between us. She keeps it up during basketball season too. icon14.gif