Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy77

PS2 Games wanted...

11 posts in this topic

I am looking for games rated E for everyone for my 4 1/2 and 7 1/2 year olds.

Any other ones are fine also, for me of course, just let me know what you have. Especially the hunting and fishing ones!

Thanks

I have:

Shadow of Rome (rated M)

Rapala Pro-Fishing (rated E)

Cabella's Big Game Hunter 2005 (rated T)

Conflict: Desert Storm (rated T)

I'll sell all four for $70 shipped

i have "grand theft auto: vice city", in case you ever wanted to know what all the hype was about. i have "pro bass fishing" or something like that too.

Wow, what timing, I ws just saying to my son the other day, he should try selling his "younger" games that he no longer plays...anyway, these games are all rated "E" for everyone....

PS2 the Fairly Odd Parents , Breaking the Rules

PS2 Ford Racing 3

PS2 Scooby Doo , Night of 100 Frights

PS2 Jimmy Neutron , Jet Fusion

PS1 Crash Bandicoot 2, Cortex Stikes Back

PS1 Cubix , Robots for Everyone : Race 'n Robots

PS1 Monsters Inc. , Scream Team

PS1 Scooby Doo , Cyber Chase

PS1 Stuart Little , Stuart Little 2

All PS1 games play on PS2 system , all games come with instructions and are in PERFECT WORKING ORDER , my son just out grew them...

Sell them as a lot $100 + 5 for shipping....and that IS A DEAL!!

I haven't played most of those games, but the conflict desert storm is a blast! I had a hard time putting it down until I got through it. Definitely not for the kids though.

Stuntman

Devil may cry

GTA vice city

Cabela dangerous hunt

Mafia

The suffering

Gran turismo 3

Tiger woods 2003

Madden 03

NFL 2K3

Espen football 03

WWE smackdown older version

The Sims..fun game

Medal of honor- rising sun and the one before that

Call of duty

MX vs ATV

ATV unleashed

jeremy mcgrath motocross

a few more that i dont recall off hand. 20 bucks per and ill ship..do not have case or instructions. All kept in cd books

Billy77 before you buy anything check ebgames Google it they sell used on there web site. They used to be a client of mine and I can tell you that used games do not hold there value to put it in perspective and I'm not jumping on Ratty here but his games are worth at best $50. Prices right from their site. PS1 games are worth almost nothing and I gave them a modest value. If you buy at the store they have a discount card for buying used games like 10 or 20% off. Check it out.

14.99PS2 the Fairly Odd Parents , Breaking the Rules

4.99PS2 Ford Racing 311.99PS2 Scooby Doo , Night of 100 Frights9.99PS2 Jimmy Neutron , Jet Fusion2.5PS1 Crash Bandicoot 2, Cortex Stikes Back2.5PS1 Cubix , Robots for Everyone : Race 'n Robots2.5PS1 Monsters Inc. , Scream Team2.5PS1 Scooby Doo , Cyber Chase2.5PS1 Stuart Little , Stuart Little 2

HA...he was just mad he didnt try to sell his games first....heres something that makes no sense...i bought a x-box 360 game say on a wednesday from walmart...59.99...didnt like it..called and asked if i could exchange it..i told them it was open..they said for one of the same value...i go there thursday..with reciept...they give me some BS about it being open and i say so what. i bought it yesterday its not like i broke it..take a look...they tell me it lost its value since it was open...and i could have downloaded the game...that was a good point but here was my come back....ohh ok...i get it...but tell me this..When someone buys a shirt or a pair of pants and takes them home and wears them for a night..and i know for a fact women do this..then take it back the next day saying it doesnt fit and get thier money back...the clothing didnt lose value on that...explain how that makes sense

Here's the flip side to that you bring your used game to ebgames to sell. They give you six bucks and turn around and sell it for 15. They make money on everthing they have great business model.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0