Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JBreese1

Looking for a Middletown NJ gunsmith

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I remember a member here who lived in Middletown NJ who listed his occupation as a gunsmith. I may have need of his services, but can find the thread or his member name. If this is you, or Know him please P.M. me with contact info. I plan on putting this in the main forum also and possibly a question in the do it yourself forum. If your good with semi-auto firearms and have the time to reply I would apreciate some help.

Thanks

Jim

Check out this place. It's only about 15 minutes North of you. I use them often. It used to be Charley Brenners B&T.

New Jersey Firearms Guild

344 St. Georges Avenue (Rt. 27)

Rahway, NJ 07065

732-382-4066

Check out this place. It's only about 15 minutes North of you. I use them often. It used to be Charley Brenners B&T.

New Jersey Firearms Guild

344 St. Georges Avenue (Rt. 27)

Rahway, NJ 07065

732-382-4066

Right down the street form my house. They do good work there, been there for alota years too.

Asburyguy, I planned on PMing you once I get a new spring kit in. There is a detailed post in the DYI FORUM. I would'nt send the gun to a qualified gunsmith the way it is now with the cut spring. You come highly recomended from a few of my friends here.

Thank You

Jim