Pictures of your Abu

Rate this topic

Ocracokeobx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barramundi View Post

tomtom , 

these are the parts  [ I think ]  I need ....

[ 1 ]  do you know if they can be fitted to  a C3 and Rocket CS  ?

[ 2 ]  any idea of where I can source them ; or their part numbers ??

many thanks ,...   JK

<br />

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtom111 View Post

I'll ask my friend for you ,UT guy from Sweden is a friend of mine :hi5:

thank you tomtom ,

I tried to get prices and info from one of UT Swedish retail agents , but did not receive a reply from them - I guess language might be the problem ...

I would like to buy UT conversion kits for 3 reels , and need price for 3 kits + postage .     [ 3 x drag clicker kits + postage + ]

This would be a great help , if possible ...    :hi5: 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barramundi View Post

thank you tomtom ,

I tried to get prices and info from one of UT Swedish retail agents , but did not receive a reply from them - I guess language might be the problem ...

I would like to buy UT conversion kits for 3 reels , and need price for 3 kits + postage .     [ 3 x drag clicker kits + postage + ]

This would be a great help , if possible ...    :hi5: 

Mate do you use facebook ? .I'm admin of "We who loves the ABU Ambassadeur" group ,we have a lot of ABU guys there UT and many ...I can add you in if you want !

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtom111 View Post

Mate do you use facebook ? .I'm admin of "We who loves the ABU Ambassadeur" group ,we have a lot of ABU guys there UT and many ...I can add you in if you want !

tomtom , no , don't use facebook ...

I am quite old and not at all computer savvy which makes things a bit difficult at times .

I will try again , or other sellers , and if no success will try the UT company itself ...

Does anyone know which reels came with the 3.8-1 gearing(6500 series)? All my Abus have either the 5.3 or 6.3 gears and I prefer the lower gearing.

try abu winch, If you find it, please kindly share.

Any one knows where to get the 2500ci or 2500ciar pinion gear at a good price?

Quote:

Originally Posted by stone View Post

thanks for sharing. is your stainless steel gears aftermarket, stock or custom machined? the knobs are lovely too.I like abus but almost do not use them due to side plate corrosion issues but they are the best casting reels.

My pleasure stone ,the stainless gears is custom machined :hi5: