Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassDawg

The 2006 Biggest Bass & Blue Contest Awards Banquet

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

Looks like we've agreed upon HOOTERS!!!

Could we further agree on the 21st, say 1:00pm?

What say you, gents? Haven't heard from ya lately Thimberino!

All in favor, say.............AYE!

AYE!

definitely too close to the icebergs, space it out a little. not too long though i hear hooters is filing for bankruptcy. only the warwick locale though. nothing survives in that building man, it went from pub denis to something else to flyers to something else to hooters,....i think it was a ground round at one point......freak.gifconfused.gif

21st no good, we got a long winter whats the rush, i wont be back till the 25th

Arden I can wait for you brotha. The 28th is good for me, how about you Jessey and everyone else?

RHM, you've been told, DUDE!

Ed, is 1:00pm still cool if we pick some place with a big screen,

ta match tha BIG WINGS wink.gif and the bouncy thangs?

I am very flexible, AJ and had no intention of raining on the Iceberg Castoff's Parade. Just trying to award the WINNERS, Rockhoppy and the winners only ~not the whiners tongue.gif, in due time. The 28th, anytime in Feb is fine wit me. My only request is a SUN, since I've been pullin' some SATs at work. Just tryin' to narrow things down a bit, plus the fact that I miss hangin' wit youse guys. Cain't make the Freezeyabuttoff Event, whatever works for the most peoples is cool wit me.

If Hooters closes by our selected date, surely Providence has something more to offer with decent eats, big screens, and some local talent to spice things up cwm12.gifcwm12.gif.

Have a safe and Happy New Year, everyone!

Jess

Ok so the 28th it is. No football that day (week before the Super Bowl) which is a good thing so I won't feel compelled to watch the tube and can focus on getting to know the guys and putting more board names with faces. In the words of Jimmy Z this should be a BLAST.