Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
humdinga

most annoying commerical on TV

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

I've been watching ESPN a lot lately and they are showing this SNICKERS commercial about every 5 minutes. The one were the guy is playing the acoustic guitar and singing about Snickers bars. I swear, If I see it one more time i'm gonna put my head through the wall.

Runner up has got to be the cavemen Geico commericals.

Any commercial with women talking to each other about feeling 'unfresh'. You know, Summers Eve, Massengill, Tampex, etc.

And then they just happen to have the product with them to show the friend.Makes me cringe.

It's not a new one but I would like to slash the throats of all of the people in the Lexus' commercials with a bow on their car.

I miss Technical Career Institute.

"my life changed the day I enrowwwled in dis school"

The old Pringles commercials when they were playing the drums on everything used to put me in a homicidal rage. argue.gif

For me, it's the A-1 steaksauce commercials they play every summer, specifically the one using the man and the dog where the only audio heard are the loud sounds of slurping and eating noisily like a dog in his freakin' bowl. I love A-1, but that commerical sucks. And they'll play it again this coming year I'm sure.

Another one that makes me see red is for Grapenuts I believe. Campers are in the woods, bear comes into camp and scares woman, woman screams, but husband doesn't responds because he's eating Grapenuts and cannot hear her over the CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH of his cereal.

Anytime I have to listen to someone eat their food while sounding like a hog in a trough, I go ballistic.mad.gifscreamin-meanie.gif

Also the one of the woman in the airplane who just washed her hair with some shampoo while she screams like she just had an orgasm. Don't remember the shampoo, but it was irritating.

head on

They've tried to spice this commercial up a bit buy having actors come on and say they basically 'hate' their commercial...but they love the product. To me, it worked for about two days, then those commercials started to suck...

I miss Technical Career Institute.

"my life changed the day I enrowwwled in dis school"

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Although, I believe the actual verbiage was "It all started the day I enwolled in dis school. Technical Caweer Institutes. I wanted really good skills...and they gave me choice of computers and automation, air conditioning and refrigeration, or auto repair"

The one where Jessica Simpson uses that horrible fake accent and at the end says "But it Wonut" HUH? First the horrible accent, then a lame attempt at a charming pronunciation that is indecipherable.. Man, the more she talks, the worse it gets. I find myself wondering what the commercial producers were thinking when they said "Ok, that's it we've got it."

Free Credit Report DOT com

It's actually not free at all.

For your TRUELY FREE credit report you want to go to annualcreditreport DOT com. One report annually from each of the big 3 credit bureaus. If you stagger them you can end up with a free report every 4 months.

The most irritating commercial in history had to be that Taylor Hicks commercial for Ford. Thank God they don't show it very much anymore.

The one where Jessica Simpson uses that horrible fake accent and at the end says "But it Wonut" HUH? First the horrible accent, then a lame attempt at a charming pronunciation that is indecipherable.. Man, the more she talks, the worse it gets. I find myself wondering what the commercial producers were thinking when they said "Ok, that's it we've got it."

she says something about the picture being 1080i and then she says "i totally don't know what that means,,,,, but i waunt it" tough to really pick out what she's saying with her legs and alldrool.gif .