Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mickrazz

is anyone sailing tomorrow???

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I wanna get out there. Whos going? Called BMH, Chris said it looks like poop for tomorrow. Always on a freakin saturday..

I might try for the evening trip on the NKIII- doesn't look like rain in the afternoon and the wave action should start coming down.

I Called BMH, Chris said it looks like poop for tomorrow.

What teh hell tdo you want to hear? You have the top Captain telling you waht it is, yet you ask invisible people on teh internet. IF you really want to go, then go, I'm sure there are boats who will sail and take your money tomorrow, no problem.

The REglars on the OE figured it out. If they get down to teh boat, and it's not lit up, that means don't sail anywhere else. SAme deal with the Mohawk, if they ain't sailing, it ain't worth sailing.

Hey Bill, I just asked a question to anyone on the forum to see if maybe any of the guys were heading out tomorrow and if so, where. I certainly didn't want to hear a smart a$$ remark from you. I can't figure out why some people have to respond to a question in such a negative way. Seems like you have a habit of doing that. Chris was my first choice, thats why I called him. That doesn't mean that I'm not going to fish,whether I catch anything or not. The latest forecast is possible showers, clearing by 9am. I found a boat thats going to go...with me aboard. And please learn to spell THE and WHAT, or learn how to type a little better.

Brian, I thought about that also, but the afternoon is no good for me. Thanks for the idea anyway.

I'm gonna say if the wind is blowing west in the next 5 hrs, someone is sailing......they ain't gonna know til it does though.

Ling fishing at Scotland was good today with lots of big ling. The only problem was the grayhounds chased us off a few drops, We saw whole squid spit up by alot of ling showing these fish are coming in from offshore. We had some tog but we were mainly fishing ling drops today. Next Wed and Thur we will concentrate on the ling again. The weather dosn't look as bad for tomorrow as it did on the AM forcast. They now call for SW 10 to 20 with gusts to 30 which is better then SE or south winds. We will be at the boat in the morning and probable blackfish. At least Sunday they call for west winds. Only one whiting today and a few nice togs. Captain George

And please learn to spell THE and WHAT, or learn how to type a little better.

What do you know, it only took you 6 years to realize that I spell THE wrong? Let's see you're about teh 250th person who has told me that, and you're teh 249th person I laughed at. THe 1 person I didn't laugh at, made me laugh when he asked if that was some kind of BRooklyn slang way of saing "the".

I hope to read a report where it was really nasty out and everyone got sick and the fishing was crap, just to laugh some more.SOme people need their brains beat in on teh water to understand that when teh boat they fish on doesnt' go because of conditions, that means tehy don't go either.

Looks nasty in Ambrose. Cape May is nice though....lol

Conditions at ALSN6 as of

(8:00 am EST)

1300 GMT on 12/23/2006:

graph04.gifWind Direction (WDIR):S ( 190 deg true )

graph04.gifWind Speed (WSPD):18 kts

graph04.gifWind Gust (GST):19 kts

THat's a cake walk compared to teh 30 it was blowing a couple of hours ago http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=alsn6

Hopefully it's wind against teh tide and the 8 footers turn into a washing machine of 12 footers and everyone pukes...MERRY XMAS!!

We went out and had a good time and caught some fish. After making a comment like that billy, all I have to say is that you need to grow up.

Party Boat Angler Sat Report

Capt George Angler

captaingeorge@monmouth.com The weather man got us again. The wind was all of 6 knots when we went around the hook this morning and I could not believe how nice the ocean was. The swell was not bad with the flood tide and it looked like we were in for a great day when the tog started coming over the rail on our first drop. fishing was good for blacks up to 7 pounds until the tide changed around 10. The ebb tide tripeled the ground swell and shut off the bite. the rest of the day we picked some ling and blacks but it was not good. Tonights west wind will hopefully make for a better day on Christmass eve. Merry Christmass Captain George