Donmar pliers problems... GOOD NEWS....

Rate this topic

big country

Id go with the 900 or 950.. the 850's are nice, bnut like vinny said, a little small..

I too will attest that the oinly time these pliers see fresh water is when Im trout fishing.. smile.gif

I NEVER EVER clean my stuff.. not even over the winter.. thank god for Boga, VS, and these donmars.. I just ordered VS titanium pliers, so I think im covered for a while..

BC

"The kids they dance and shake thier bones and the politicians throwing stones. singing ashes, ashes all fall down"

I sent mine in on 12/15 from the Post office, just got them back today..6 day turnaround and they look AWESOME.. beand spanking new, not a stitch of rust and everything broken or not working 100% was replaced.. no extra charges.. $25 total (including shipping back to me)..

Awesome job by them.. Im gonna write a letter thanking them for a job well done..

BC

"The kids they dance and shake thier bones and the politicians throwing stones. singing ashes, ashes all fall down"

I sent mine in on 12/15 from the Post office, just got them back today..6 day turnaround and they look AWESOME.. beand spanking new, not a stitch of rust and everything broken or not working 100% was replaced.. no extra charges.. $25 total (including shipping back to me)..

Awesome job by them.. Im gonna write a letter thanking them for a job well done..

BC

I hear ya. At first I was a bit PO'd when I found out I had to send 'em back to have the cutters replaced (you can no longer purchase replacement cutters). But when I got them back, I was more than happy with the service. Like you said - they're like a brand new set of pliers smile.gif .

• 11 years later...