Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumb-Burner

Prayers for my little girl, please...

Rate this topic

180 posts in this topic

OK guys.. i haven't been on this board long but have seen others do the same and i'm gonna ask for your prayers...

without going into tremendous detail, I just got back from a hospital appointment with my 3 year old daughter, Jasey... She has two large tumors (not cancer, thank God!).. one on her femur and one on her forehead... if the xrays that were taken today do not show that they are shrinking on their own, she will have to have a mainline IV put in soon and go through about 6 months of chemo and steroids.. she's already had two surgeries to remove similar tumors from her jawbone and her skull and been through a milder chemo/steroids regimen last year.. it's a pretty rare disease that only effects kids and while the tumors will eventually die on their own, they can do serious damage before that happens..

Please pray that the tumors have shrunk so my little girl doesn't have to go through this nonsense again..

thanks a ton!!!!!!

------------------

I may be small... But I'm slow!!

TB, as someone with two small girls of his own your post brought a tear to my eye. I pray that she recovers fully to lead a healthy and happy life. Gob bless her.

Thumb,

Your Daughter will be in my families prayers. Just keep the faith and keep on praying. The Lord above will make everything alright in one way or another. God bless Jasey. Big hugs and a lot of love for her. She'll need you the most.

ErikT

T-B -

Best wishes for Jasey. Our prayer will go out for her prompt and complete recovery. biggrin.gif

Hang in there! icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

Hooky wink.gif

PS - Give her an extra big get well hug for us! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by hook521 (edited 01-22-2003).]

Jasey needs our prayers she'll get them no matter how long you've been here Thumb- Burner.

She'll be in our prayers along with your family. God listens we all know that.

Eddie, Pam & Jimmy

------------------

GoneFlyFishing33.jpg

I will keep your little girl in my prayers.

A friend at work just had his 27 year old daughter die and he came into my office today and I almost lost it, he is much stronger than I could ever be. I will pray for your daughter most definately. Situations like these make me realize just how lucky I am to have a 4 y/o girl and 2 y/o boy, both healthy children. Thank you.

It will work out for her, God Bless.