Mike

Do U Snafu??

Rate this topic

100 posts in this topic

He just fishes from the doorway when it gets really cold out. wink.gif

Where's Kneel???

He's still looking for the CQ in SHB.

cwm27.gif CQ? OE?

Reminds me of the time I showed up early with the chum to fish on the Pig at 7:30...

...its the only way i can fish for tog....i tried a single hook or 2 singles on 1 rig and hacked away....i have fished the north shore and montauk for tog and have the "resident sharpies" tell me that a snafu won't work and will only get snagged....guess what? i caught more fish than 3/4 of the "shapies" on the boat!!! each time i passed by those who said it wouldn't work and i just told them that they should try it with a big 'ole smile!!!....snafu....i luv u....---------------->trini tongue.gif

Ronnie had(maybe still HAS) a lot of rust to shake off wink.gif

When you hook the crab with the snafu, it should lay flat. Depending on how you tie it, the hooks can both be going the same way, or opposite. Basically, you want no twist or it to flop.

Main line or mono leader gets doubled into a loop...sinker goes on loop, dropper of snafu tied above as so...details are somewhere in another thread as well.

....yeah i would say a bit of rust since it was my first trip out for togg this year....lol....well the truth is i just didn't want to make notogg look bad in front of his nj buddies.....wink.gif