Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Do U Snafu??

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

I'm warm and snuggly in my bed during those conditions cwm33.gif

But it's not that difficult to snell under those conditions. I was even able to snell with 10 stitches in my thumb during the New Guy / Old Guy Finale. Though I did have to ask MichaelP to unhook my fish for me...cwm27.gif

Plus you reeled the fish up too fast.beatin.gif

I brought that fish up SLOW. I had TimS hawking over me and knew I was going overboard if I didn't. cwm31.gif

The fish was vented with a clean and sterile needle and released. How many of those that size have you released? moon.gif

How did you know the pic of Kneel's hat was comingcwm13.gif

cwm31.gif

LOL! I didn't. I was thinking of MIkeY's flaming pink oozing flounder catching creations! biggrin.gif

That is a loud hat though. Nice slob of a Tog too so Kneel gets a pass on the hat. biggrin.gif

I brought that fish up SLOW. I had TimS hawking over me and knew I was going overboard if I didn't. cwm31.gif

The fish was vented with a clean and sterile needle and released. How many of those that size have you released? moon.gif

Maybe you guys stuck something else in there as it's butt looks a bit abusedtongue.gif

Released? Well, none on purposebiggrin.gif

No Shocker here...cwm27.gif

cwm27.gif I get worried when I fish with them sometimescwm31.gif

Damn, Billy all wrapped up in a blanket sleeping on the boat pic isn't on this 'puter...tongue.gif

cwm27.gif I get worried when I fish with them sometimescwm31.gif

Damn, Billy all wrapped up in a blanket sleeping on the boat pic isn't on this 'puter...tongue.gif

I've never been more repulsed while laughing so friggin hard when I first saw those pictures...cwm31.gifcwm27.gif

The tog shocker...cwm31.gif

I've seen the pics of Billy all warm and cozy in the CQ's cabin. Everyone knows he cowers when the mercury drops below 30...wink.gif

I will make a trip to the Forbidden Dock this year...cwm31.gif

There ain't nowhere to sleep on the CQ. When you have to get there 3 hours before everyone else to get your spot 4 days a week, you'd sleep on teh boat too. Got nothing to do with the weather.

The doorway my behind, I am 100% inside the cabin, with the door 75% of the way shut, eating a plate of chicken while fishing. I hate those days, as they are always the slow ones, or the ones I get yelled at for putting up 42 rods.