Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STRIPER77

Screensaver?????

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I have a mess of great pics I've collected over the years that I use as wallpaper, changing every few months or so.

PM me yer e-mail, and I'll send em to ya if ya want.

Ya could make a slideshow out of em, too smile.gif

ya see..that's why I love this place. I wasn't ever never ever never ever going to think of that, but, guess what, I'm looking for one now too!!!

great idea!

well? anyone?

striper77, are you looking for a screensaver (one that comes on after a few minutes of no activity on your computer), or wallpaper (the picture that shows on your screen with all of icons on it)?

a wallpaper is easy to do, and you've just been given some good pictures. now, if you want to do a screensaver with lots of surf fishing pictures, then you need to save a bunch of pictures onto your hard drive, in the same folder (you should have a "my pictures" folder on your hard drive). then, open your control panel, click on the "display" option, and you should get a pop up box. click on the screen saver tab. you should either have an option that reads "use my pictures", or something like that. you then point your computer to the folder where you are storing all of your pictures, and then click "apply". pretty easy.

And I know where the 1st one is from. biggrin.gif That would be mine. Georges Bank is a tough, weird, but strangely beautiful place in February....but not after two weeks cwm13.gif

I like this one though.... Sorry TL I just hadda wink.gif

emusforall.jpg