Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zim

Contest

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

So here's a givaway. Made by a local guy. A wood popper, a little over 3oz., and it got rattles in it. Also, I stuck a VMC 6X on it. Give me your best sob story why you should have this plug. I'll read em after work and announce the winner tomorrow.

gaffer.jpg

"I just spent $155 on the Blue Volvo, spent the entire afternoon under the car sealing up the exhaust, and tommorrow I have to spend most of the day bending and installing sheet metal underneath, in my driveway, with no lift, on jack stands......getting rust in my eyes and cursing, as I patch up the rusting floor boards, so that it will hopefully pass re-inspection.....

Then I have to pull the front tires and take them to be balanced, and hope that takes care of the shimmy in the front end that I've noticed, since I already replaced all the tie-rods, ball joints, etc within the last twi years.

All so I can drive it down to NJ in two weeks, with my fingers crossed that it makes it there without some OTHER thing going wrong on the way, and fishing those wonderful, bass filled waters of yours ( rolleyes.gif ) and have some fun with my friends down there.....

And since I lost my Habs Popper, which I cherished, about a year ago, and it is floating on the beach somewhere in NJ (and Glub probably found it, and never told me he did.... mad.gif ), and I haven't been able to replace it, and have settled for other poppers that are nothing like the Hab's that I can't get anymore...."

Is that sobby enough? wink.gif

I have 2 infected ears and no balance to speak of. I have a silly picture of myself shown below. I usually never win ANYTHING. OK once in a while I win a rod vault and a rod at a food fling.

I spent Sunday afternoon overseeing clean-up of a plugged sewer which resulted in liquid poop flooding the basement of a retail store. Had to call the clean-up guys twice. There are still dryers, fans, and dehumidifiers running.

A new plug would take my mind off this.

My wife changed jobs and took my car. Now I have to ride the subway to work, which takes over an hour, and I have very limited time to go and fish. I must make good use of the time on the water, and THAT magic plug might do the trick...

I wish to defer my opportunity to win this plug. i however would like to offer my chance to my good friend lenks fro wehnhe fishes this year, once in the fall and once in the spring. Due to his recent engagement, I think it is only fitting he has something to remind him what it was like to fish 3 times a year, and that plug is the perfect reminder while he is :couchcore: