What fish?

Rate this topic

LIStriper

Are you wearing gloves? cwm13.gif

I'd put on two pairs of gloves before I'd touch that thing. eek.gif

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

When I used to rake for calico crabs...in the dark...in shorts....a few times a night you'd be draggin' the rake toward you in the knee deep water and you'd hit a stargazer icon25.gif

Except you wouldn't know what it was until it launched itself directly at yer naked legs and hit you at full speed cwm31.gif Correction -- you would realize it was a stargazer about 6 seconds later...after the immediate panic thoughts of a mini-great white or giant moray eel redface.gif

They got hard heads...and at full speed can give yah quite a startle icon25.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

they dont have teeth, they look like teeth but they are soft appendages on its lips, look closely at the picture you will see. but! there jaws are very strong, ask me how i know cwm40.gif also they are capable of giving a charge from a muscle on the top of their head, the bigger the stargazer the bigger the jolt, i had one make my arm from fingertips to elbow go numb for about 5 minutes on night. i have always been curious how they taste since they are very close relative to monk fish.