Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaroleS

Happy Birthday Tim

Rate this topic

163 posts in this topic

happy bday Tim

I tried to think of something cool and fishing related to get ya but i got dizzy and fell over icon15.gif

maybe next year HappyWave.gif

icon15.gifAww, thanks guys, yer alrightsmile.gif

Fer the record, I'll be 36...but I swear, I thought it was 35 and I've subpoenaed my mom fer documents that prove otherwiseicon25.gif

JP - um...where's the middle? That would imply that the other would be easier to get down, right?cwm12.gif

Thanks punkin'smile.gif Startin' a birthday thread prior to the actual date of said birthday is a serious offense - we'll convene the "counsel" sometime around 4pm. I hope Ditch Jigger can make it, I'm sure he'll testify on yer behalf (remember the lasagna - gifts of food even works on lawyerswink.gif) I'll see what I can do, but no promises - serious offenses need to be dealt with seriouslyicon25.gifwink.gif

TimS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM, AND A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU AND YOURS, FOR AFFORDING US THIS ILLUSTRIOUS SITE AND PROVIDING COUNTLESS HOURS OF ENTERTAINMENT AND KNOWLEDGE.

ALL THE BEST!

John O'Sullivan

First off Thanks Carole for the heads up on Timmies Birthday .

2nd It was very smart of you to post that on the day before as most of us are on the site on fridays . I know , that was your plan .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM !

So since you have all the fishing stuff anyone could want . what is at the top of your list ? A new pair of striped jammies ?