Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dusky

Pre-paid cell phones

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

My wife uses a TracPhone and loves it. It's cheap and has a wider service area than the cheap plans from the large phone carriers.

check out virgin mobile.i have two and i can have three numbers for free with the service.can also check my account on the website.cant do that with trac phone or t mobile.four plans availeable and uses sprint national coverage.

Watch the expiration of the prepaid min. My daughter got a Tmobile and the minutes expire in 3 months . After $100 the min expire 1 year from purchase. Other than that the phone works like any other.

TracPhone if your not a chatter

spent $12 a month {avg} for the past 2 years.

Also coverage around here is as good as any of the big companys.

I have a friend that has Virgin mobil and has lots of holes in there coverage that I don't when we ride together..

Thanx for the input guys. Ive been eye-ballin some prepaid phone deals on Ebay and did see where some are offering minutes that expire in a few monthscwm13.gif . For the amount id be using it, ill have to steer away from that type. Once again, thanx for the input. Chas

Watch the expiration of the prepaid min. My daughter got a Tmobile and the minutes expire in 3 months . After $100 the min expire 1 year from purchase. Other than that the phone works like any other.

After $100, you are gold, and all you have to do to keep your minutes from expiring is to buy at least one refill a year, minimum $10. The neat thing about TM prepaid (and probably the rest) is the complete anonymity. Your phone number leads back to no one. You can change it in a minute. Neat in this day and age.