Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Members that have changed their names

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

tim, i was mossman when i first registered. my computer crashed and i did not have one for a while and when i got a new one, i changed everything, i like letsgomets better. i can occasionally take some of the heat off the sox fanswink.gif

I merged mossman into letsgomets, that knocked 24 months off yer registration date and added 24 posts to your total...sorry...nothing monumental happened smile.gif

TimS

I just merged nbpt_surf into Fungus and deleted nbpt_surf - and I adjusted your "join" date to reflect your original member name - you just gained 30 posts, dropped a couple years off yer registration date and became a senior member - you probably need a nap now wink.gif

TimS

cwm27.gif

WOW all in one day how do you do it? wink.gif

Hi Tim,

My original name was Stripped Gear on 9/27/2000, It somehow evolved into Strippedgear on 3/35/2002.

Let's fix it - you wanna be "Strippedgear" or "Stripped Gear"? Only take a second to fix once yah decide smile.gif

TimS

pretty sure that friend of 10x10 is Lars

Thanks Slip icon14.gif I'm gonna try to confirm that through email addresses and IP addresses...but I think you are right smile.gif

TimS

And I was once mdc. But forgot the password.... redface.gif

How would you like to be "MDC" instead of "MDC_2"? All your old posts would be associated with "MDC" and your registration date will be that of your first registration. Lemme know, it's only like two clicks smile.gif

TimS

Tim,

I've always been John E. Guess I never throught of anything cooler. wink.gif

Looks like I've lost my signature. Now what was the name of the file I uploaded. confused.gif