Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Members that have changed their names

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

I'm trying to figure out what their new names are - when I say "new", I don't mean recent HappyWave.gif Some of these changes were made 3, 4...even 6 years ago icon25.gif But I gotta figure out what their new name is to clean up the database and associate their older posts with their newer names HappyWave.gif

Here's the ones I'm stumped on - if you know what their "new" username is, let's here it smile.gif

(I'll update them as we figure out who they are)

GWK -

jj striper -

ocsurffishn - OCSurfFishn

PART*TIMER -

pdlescoe -

saltflyguy1 -

sfcstr -

Striperman22 - Glub

snakehead -

surfisherman -

friend-of-10x10 -

LIFisherman -

Saxatilis -

Cheech -

ClamDipper -

Fly By -

There's more, but these would be a big help - if yah know who they are now, please post it smile.gif

TimS

I believe Striperman22 was the first handle Glub had...Til the first Food Fling.. freak.gifwink.gif

I wasn't certain of that one...I know he was "Glub Glub" before he was "Glub"...that part I fixed already smile.gif

OK...that was an easy one...how bout some of these tougher ones HappyWave.gif

TimS

You're welcome smile.gif and you could take a look at Coolerpup for surfisherman. Not real sure on that one, but the Coolerpup handle was a change and he used to use somethin' close to that.

bring back fishpoopoo

And plugmugger? cwm13.gif

It's hard enough keeping you from shooting yerself in the foot..three of you would be cwm31.gif

No thank you HappyWave.gif

I may merge them all into your fishweewee profile and delete the other two accounts...although I did used to enjoy plugmugger, he actually contributed - fishpoopoo got the enema he deserved wink.gif

TimS

A "Triple H" as they used to tell my wife in nursing school. High, Hot and Helluva Lot. The "creative types" checked into the ER just begging for them.

I just saw my favorite parapsychologist who did a past-life regression on me; in a previous life, four addresses and a half-dozen computers ago I'd registered as icytoes. Some disjointed and bizaare memories also led my para-shrink to suggest I had been kidnapped by aliens. I told him they may have just been some fellow SOL'ers. Hard to say.