Ralph78

Staten Island

Rate this topic

3,700 posts in this topic

Wow great to hear. Im struggling looking for a job here, and she has 2 away from home. She's really killin it. Mix that with good grades and she's unstoppable in this world!

:)   :howdy:

Fines are real joke.

But its getting better,

It would be nice to see $2500.00 for a fish or confiscate gears and/or car if any of those fish are found in car.

That would teach them a lesson.

And also

Make it Federal offance

I think they do have the option of confiscating gear.

What's up fellas? New to the fourm. Fishing gateway on the regular for some flounder. I have had zero luck besides a few shorts this year. I'm hoping there's maybe someone with more experience then me (basically everyone who owns a rod and reel) that could point me in the right direction.

I would love a new spot to try and fish I just don't know that many around here. fingers crossed!

I hit gateway today from 3:30 pm to around 7:30 pm. High tide was 5:22 pm I figured I was setting my self up for success lol walked from the main beach all the way around to the rocks a couple times I didn't even land a short! I think the fluke gave up on Staten Island, they must not like it here but can you blame them? Lol, there was a few gators landed on the beach from chucking bunker but that's not my style. Tight lines

19 hours ago, genu said:

Hey Mikey welcome aboard.Please no posting of locations in the posts even if it is to say there are no fish, thanks.

Hey man, sorry about that. I figured since no fish no big deal lol 

On 6/23/2017 at 7:27 PM, genu said:

Hey Mikey welcome aboard.Please no posting of locations in the posts even if it is to say there are no fish, thanks.

What's the point of an area based fishing forum if we can't discuss location? 

2 hours ago, genu said:

Its a rule of the forum.

No, Spot burning is a rule of the forum...He mentioned walking gateway beach on Staten Island which is about 2 miles long...what would be the point of this forum if he had left out the general area he was in...wouldn't make much sense

keep the info coming Mike..I appreciated it...last full moon tide at sunset I had an epic night of surf casting near seguine point...give that shot, you might have some luck

Great Kills beach is considered a spot burn.  Don't try to rewrite the rules, follow them or move on. This thread has survived this long because we resolve these issues WITHOUT mods getting involved.  Keep up the nonsense and it will just get locked.