Staten Island

Rate this topic

Ralph78

Quote:

Originally Posted by moemaximo View Post

Hey SINY where was that pic of the shark taken ?

jones beach at the end of july

"Life is a bitch, then you die. So why not go get high?" ~ Christian Henry Technique

Im hoping to get out either Wednesday or Thursday i need to shake off the winter cobwebs

Winter like weather coming back tomorrow till maybe tuesday ish. And possible snow on Saturday ! Just a heads up I just got back from Boston and man it was snowing hard up there, I did not enjoying seeing snow again. Poor guys up there , still have mountains of snow piled up everywhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny H View Post

When do the skates start marching in?

I don't know hopefully not anytime soon, bc by next month we'll be getting a good amount of schoolies and winter flounder, I don't want any skates ruining the action

"Life is a bitch, then you die. So why not go get high?" ~ Christian Henry Technique

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny H View Post

Anybody been out lately?

probably going to be a little longer, we have a nice warmup coming thurs which is going to be 62 and looking at it all the days are 41 and higher most of the days being in the high 40's and low 50's so hopefully the water will at least get to to the mid 40's and the fishing should turn up