Ralph78

Staten Island

Rate this topic

3,700 posts in this topic

Yeah that's probably what ill do running out of time to try and build a rod fishing season is only a couple weeks away and don't really want to be bothering with building when I could be fishing

I always get them with fresh clam bellies for the past seven years . I start usually by march 12 th . I hit GK and travel south down the island . Then cross over the shiny bridge by the baseball fields on he belt pkwy with worms for flounders and bass and sometimes we get white bass . Bay dolphins make their appearance in March and April .

Hey guys I'm going out for cod and pollock saturday night 11pm to sunday 6pm on the captain Dave. Wish me luck.

Just want to invite everybody down to the last Sunday Flytying for the season At the Fca on Ellis St Tottenville hoping for a good turn out Its been great to see everybody and hopefully some guys learned a few things

Wow 9 years ago I started this thread! It's amazing to see it still going. Who's chomping at the bit to get out?? I know I am!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny H View Post

ME TOO!!! KEEP THE THREAD GOING!!!!

u wind up going out for the cod?

Last night was called off and we went out at 9am. 20 miles or so. Nothing but cold, wind, and HUGE waves. People were falling and stumbling. Hopeful trip turned into frozen nada. At least I was with family.