Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Dad

Conservatives that stopped loading cart and looked at the horse....

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

I'm not saying he wasn't the best choice of the bunch twice because I feel he was......

I support our troops.....

I support the concept of the "War on Terror"...

But I no longer go for the 'Rah Rah' and what seems (to me) like arrogance with this administration...

Anyone?

ya know......based on what I read brownie wasnt quite as inept as the administration wanted us to think. Seemed the problem went a bit higher wouldnt you say?

ya know......based on what I read brownie wasnt quite as inept as the administration wanted us to think. Seemed the problem went a bit higher wouldnt you say?

As bad as it may sound John I've turned my back on a lot of it since then....to me it exposed this group when I had thought otherwise about them.....what I do hear just reinforces my feelings......

Dennis I was refering more to the video last week. the one where bush was silent on the issue when he was being warned by brownie and others.......

Yep. Brownie has been particularly adept at defending himself lately. The problems with the reponse to Katrina stretch from the local government to the highest reaches of the federal government. No one person or department is to blame.

quote: ya know......based on what I read brownie wasnt quite as inept as the administration wanted us to think. Seemed the problem went a bit higher wouldnt you say?

Yep. Brownie has been particularly adept at defending himself lately. The problems with the reponse to Katrina stretch from the local government to the highest reaches of the federal government. No one person or department is to blame.

I agree totally....my only point was brownie doesnt seem to be quite as inept as we were led to beelvie at first.

Dennis I was refering more to the video last week. the one where bush was silent on the issue when he was being warned by brownie and others.......

Didn't see it......

I agree totally....my only point was brownie doesnt seem to be quite as inept as we were led to beelvie at first.

icon14.gif

Seeing video and interviews of Brown has made me a bigger fan of him than the rest of the admin.

look hard at that horse Mom....

look hard...

soon you'll want to beat it.

wink.gif

it is no coincidence that congress just shut down the 3 slaughterhouses in this country that deal exclusively with horses

not even the french could make that old nag palatable