stripercrazy

lets see your rig, this snow's driving me nuts

1,486 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tucker 63 said:

LOL,  I have seen those pics before on Raptor Forums.  

I belong to a few forums :)

Its winter and it gets boring, otherwise I wont even be posting, lol

25 mins ago, TheBlueLine said:

I belong to a few forums :)

Its winter and it gets boring, otherwise I wont even be posting, lol

I know what you mean.  New truck should be here in 4 weeks and I have stuff waiting to install on it already and cant wait to start fishing again.  

45 mins ago, Tucker 63 said:

I know what you mean.  New truck should be here in 4 weeks and I have stuff waiting to install on it already and cant wait to start fishing again.  

Congrats! and post pics :)

17 hours ago, FlatWing said:

Not yet - the only space on my 5th gen 4-runner is currently occupied by the spare.  I want to get a hitch mount tire carrier, but 1st I have to deal with the loss of the backup camera if I do.  There are solutions, but none of them are low level of effort.  my compressor/tank setup is plumbed/wired so the only real work would be the physical mounting off/between the rear frame rails.  For now, this is my "mobile \" interior installation that can be moved to the rear deck with no effort, as all the wiring and plumbing is plug in.

0818161308b.jpg

Uhhh, what is this rod rack you've got going on in the inside??  Did you mount it to the ceiling? I'm looking to make one myself but the parts I've assembled are going to run me about $90 and I'm curious as to what others have done.

I'm thinking of using a RAM suction mount to the windows, then an female-to-female RAM ball adapter which will shift the rod mounting pole closer to the ceiling, then using a dowel rod or PVC pipe that I'll modify to hold rod butts and a strap attached to the handles midway in the car.

see my post on page 1 of this thread for more info.  Cross bars are 1 inch 6061-T6aluminum square tubing.  Bars are mounted to the weld nuts Toyota used to install coat hooks in the back and rear seat passenger grab bars in the front.  I used left over Stainless Steel U-bolt plates for the side clips that bolt on. All my interior and roof racks are homemade.

A little work on the truck installed dual exhaust ,,,,,,,a place was going out of busines and got the roof racks,,,,,been charging some of the bulbs over to led the best is reverse,,,interior and fog,,,,hi beams not so much,,,,,,,:D

20200611_215247.jpg

20200611_215131.jpg

20200611_215204.jpg

20200611_215833.jpg

20200611_215920.jpg