stripercrazy

lets see your rig, this snow's driving me nuts

1,533 posts in this topic

Beautiful set-up Doc.

I would suggest putting a balloon over that air connection to keep it clean.

Chris

Thanks for the compliment, Chris. And thanks for the suggestion. Sounds llike a simple solution to a common problem. It does get a little gritty in there. I'll do that. :th:

Who Makes this "outhouse"?

:confused: What outhouse?

Leatherface, I've been trying to respond to your PM, but I get a permission denied alert. Don't know why that is. I am signed on. Am I too new to the forum? Or something? :confused:

:confused: What outhouse?

Leatherface, I've been trying to respond to your PM, but I get a permission denied alert. Don't know why that is. I am signed on. Am I too new to the forum? Or something? :confused:

Probably because you are new. I am not sure what the requirement is. Might be 15 or 20 posts, then you can PM. my email is in my profile if you just want to email me.

:)

Bob

Probably because you are new. I am not sure what the requirement is. Might be 15 or 20 posts, then you can PM. my email is in my profile if you just want to email me.

:)

Bob

If it's 15, this reply might be the one to remove the restrictions. I will be in touch.

Doc- that's a super nice Wrangler. Only wish they got better MPG.

Manny

Thanks Manny. And I hear you, the mileage is a bit of a sour note in these times. But, I really don't put many miles on it. Our main vehicle, or "my wife's car," as we call it, is a Cherokee. The Wrangler takes care of my solo transportation needs, which were truly minimal, until I discovered surfcasting. :idea:

After further review, I realized you must be referring to the one in my photo! :)

Stansport Cabana Privacy Shelter, got it from Amazon for like $40 shipped.. :)