stripercrazy

lets see your rig, this snow's driving me nuts

1,390 posts in this topic

Ghmason,

Love your rig the difference between a slide on and a trailer is, a room verses a condo. I'll post our second home as soon as I can figure it out. Where is that place anyway??

pete

[ 01-15-2005, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Shag ]

The bottom photo is IRI. I'm just glad "you know who" fishes also, and didn't give a choice(ultimatum) between the suburban and the quigley. While there are times I've liked to have a slide-in but there is nothing like being able to drop the trailer and run about in the tow vehicle.

ghmason

Hopefully this will post. Here's the new this year, fifth wheel at a place my wife loves. The fishing isn't too bad either. Thats my F350 new in 2003 and the wifes 2001 Pathfinder. Our recreation revolves around beach camping. To each there own, but we found the trailer to be the best situation for us. The condo stays put and we have two cars to get around in. Of course barring traffic all of our spots are 2 hours or less away. I wouldn't feel the same way if I had the kind of Driving that John M does.

Cup102004small.JPG

Here's the sunset that evening from the recliners in the rear livingroom. It doesn't get any better than this. The trouble is its just damn comfortable, I find myself fishing less.

Cupsunset102004small.JPG

Shag,

The place looks awesome, where is it? What do you fish for/catch there? Man it looks good, I'm in love with the place from the pictures....

I agree with you on the trailer and to each his own. Thanks for the post,

ghmason

Long Island, there are a few jewels, that make living here worth it. When they take this away I'm moving. I can't understand the opposition some environmental groups have to off-road RV's. It requires minimum services a pump-out station maybe air. Everything is taken off the beach with the camper in its tanks. I think some changes should be made at FINS, Napeague and Hither Hills. There is some prime outer beach area here that would impact no one, and in most cases would cost nothing.

Pete

102604.JPG

This is the big rig for our favorite camping spot.

Can't wait to get back up there. Good thread..

ghmason

hmmmm do i know this place...??? wink.gif

HappyWave.gif

astripernut,

Believe me I'm no expert at this stuff, but was forced to learn when my son went to college. I'm assuming the picture is in MY Documents somewhere, go there, right click on the picture, scroll to rename and get rid of any of the stuff bassholl said, like the () in the name. If you've got the resizer on the scroll down you probably need to make it smaller as well. The resizer in MS powertoys ( a freedownload) is the easiest for me to use I just pick smallest. Then go through the image upload thing that Tim has at the bottom of the post. Good luck, I've been down this road before.

Pete

Tomasas and GH,

I don't even know where IRI is, other than south of here. Who runs that campground and where is it in relation to fishing or surfing spots. North side of inlet. How much out of the way is it, if I was trekking to Hatteras. Full hookups and a nive flat site are somethings I'm not used to.

Pete