stripercrazy

lets see your rig, this snow's driving me nuts

1,390 posts in this topic

IM000755.jpg

This is my truck.

IM000756.jpg

This is my wife's truck, it does'nt see the beach. Rollcast

Hammer, How do you like your F150? I've had my eyes on one like yours for a while but the ball and chain shot me down. She's got a new truck confused.gif . Maybe next year smile.gif

Yeah John,I have to use the tow hitch as the racks to small for the front.I can`t get in the back with the rack on.I`m looking at Genes racks and will go with the second biggest one he makes,with a bucket ring.That nice rack in the picture may be for sale soon.

Rollcast,

I`ve never driven a truck like this in my life.It handles like a sports car on the windy roads,and like a Caddy on the highways.Great acceleration,stable with the 18" tires and the way they moved the shocks to the outside of the frame this thing is a rock.I look for reasons to drive it.Handles the sand as you would expect,no trouble.

Jim......

hammer: u have hands down the best truck ford ever built. not knocking anyone but it is the best pick up truck ever built. it has it all. the strongest frame in the market, incredibly roomy, and the list goes on...

So far,I have to agree biggrin.gif I`ve never driven anything like it.I look for things to do so I can spend more time in it.Anyone looking for a new truck,do yourself a favor and drive one of these.

Jim........

hammer check out (commercialsitedeleted.com)and it will solidify your choice... smile.gif

(pity I had to remove the link, I happen to agree!)

[ 11-03-2005, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: AMMODYTE ]