Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
old_username

We did not finish yet, I'm Axel (Read carefully).

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

I'm Axel who has been banned and I have something to say to every one of the following:

BassAssasin: don't be pissed off for me saying "your gov." because I'm not american, read the rest and you'll know.

Ditch Jigger: please don't threat me, cause I can come here and post when ever I want, read the rest to know how...!

TimS Adm.: Does "Axel Westwood" looks egyptian to you? I'm British, and do live in FL, I'm using what should be called "anonymous Proxy" for my own software security and avoiding port scanners etc. , don't believe? track this post's IP then... where am I now? and I'll post some replys to this post from different countries. thought you're smart? sorry, I'm a computer expert, not a newpie like you.

Vinny, you called me dog***, the dog is the creature who your mother had sex with to give you as a birth. a K9 maybe?

Gill, you started all and I was defending myself, very cowardly of you (and of adm) to have me banned just because you can't stand to my logical posts.

Wildfire: it looks that you're 13 at most, so I'm not bothering myself with your post, but I'll find a way to let your parents know.

For all others: thank you for acting like humans and not juping on my back and I hope you understand my need to defend myself using some language.

Now for my last word, I've been shocked by what happend, I felt Angry, sad, mad and everything you could imagine for yeterday's bombings, and I was trying to use logic to make sure that this will never happen again, I saw lots of reasons of what happend, and the only ones to be blamed are American law enforcements, from the guy scanning your body before you fly to the highest level of FBI and CIA Managers.

That's why the accedents like these keeps happening and happening and every time, you shout Nike nuke nuke........ and the result.... you know.

Let's all stand with these brave FBI, CIA and law men, but in the same time we must tell them that they DID make mistakes you should avoid in future, what's wrong with it? we all make mistakes.

Just want to let you know that in Rome airport last year I had a problem because I had a key chain Swiss Knife with a 35 mm blade in my Pocket...! and I had to take my keys off and throw it before taking the plane.

What ever happend, I don't hate anyone and I know you are in a lot of stress, as I'm not welcomes here anymore, this time I'm really going and I won't even come to read your replys, so save it for yourselves....

And let's all pray for those who left us forever.

Farewell, Axel.

Your posts read like some one of about 14 years of age, the only thing you left out was I know you are but what am I

You're a perfect example of why we should close our borders.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Ed J

Axel, yea, I know there are ways to get around being banned here, that's why there are some terms to the user agreement that you electronically agreed to prior to even your first post. Here is one interesting portion that you electronically agreed to:

In the event that you should decide to ignore the simple rules set forth above and post intentionally disruptive, abusive, malicious, or obscene additions to this site, you agree to pay $250/hr for removing the post, removing your user priveledges, resolving your IP address, removing your user priveledges, contacting your ISP, and prosecuting you. The $250/hr will only cover the cost of such actions and will not include any monetary claims for damage compensation as this is a business and by ignoring and disregarding these acceptable use policies you are trespassing and are not welcome here. This was your warning.

By clicking on the "agree" button below, you are electronically signing this agreement and are agreeing to be legally bound to all the terms, policies, and conditions set forth by it. By using this website, this bulletin board, and/or any other feature here, you are agreeing to be bound by the above terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, do not click the accept button below and instead, click the back button on your browser and do not participate here at StripersOnline.com.

See, I could also disable any email domains I want, including all of the "anonymous" email providers. That would force you to use your internet provider's email domain. But instead, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and let them register with whatever email addresses they would like.

I figure that once removed, most adults would just not post anymore. You just might consider that you now, twice, agreed to the user agreement, including the paragraph above. Electronic signing of this user agreement is considered binding, should I wish to prosecute you.

So just go away...please don't make me prosecute you for trespassing here.

TimS

Some people are just mentally sick and have an insatiable desire to keep telling you about, to which I say, go somewhere else to get the attention you crave.

The wife has spoken (and would enjoy a trip to the mall with what you owe at this time) and you are not welcome here. As a teacher, may I suggest that you check your spelling/typos.