Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thegreek

fishing bloopers

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

He was the mate on a charter in the south pacific. He went to harpoon a 800lb bluefin tuna with a flying gaff and missed. The fish breaks off!cwm14.gif The customer who chartered the boat became so enraged after fighting the fish for 2.5 hours and losing the fish of a life time. not to mention all the big $$$ he lost because he could have sold the fish for about $5000. He slams the mate in the face with the butt of the rod impaling him throught the mouth.!!!cwm31.gif Gee at least he could have used a circle hook biggrin.gif

What a vivid imagination!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

L.I.B.B.A. # 1603

M.S.A. # 139

[This message has been edited by wetaline (edited 01-23-2003).]

My input

1st Pic OUCH!

2nd Pic THAT SUX!

That guy in the first pic has some serious issues. He's never going to function properly again.

I hope the reel can be salvaged! Looks like a nice one.

Believe it or not, the first guy's doing that on purpose! A friend who owns a body piercing/tattoo parlor had a whole series of similar photos - I think from some kind of religious festival in Thailand or the Phillipines. Great stuff! Some memorable pictures included a guy with a tea kettle spout shoved through his cheek (similar to our friend above), all kinds of variations on barbecue skewers, etc. We're talking about a massive endorphin rush here! Next time your kid comes home with a tongue piercing, be grateful he's not so inspired. Hey, hey, hey...