Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rick7

The Dunes have eyes

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

The other night I found a nice rip to fish and pulled 6 fish out of it.Their was NO one around all the headlights where miles away.As far as I could tell,no one saw me catching.So the action slowed,and I decided to try the next jetty.Finding no moving water and no fish,I set back to my spot.4 people where crowding my spot,no trucks ...I guess the dunes have eyes....and cell phones frown.gif

------------------

Rick

C'mon Rick, you know the Boardwalk has eyes!!! In the Heights they sit in the parking lot or right on the boardwalk with binoculars and wait for you to catch a fish then run up and cast right next to you. At least they had the decency to wait for you to move. rolleyes.gif

I didn't go out tonight because I came home and fell right asleep. I will be out tomorrow if you are around (in the dark).

P.S.

You should have walked over and threw that psychedelic colored plug wink.gif of yours biggrin.gif. That would've scared the fish away, they would've left, and you would've had your spot back. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Sorry all..... inside joke....

[This message has been edited by Arby (edited 11-06-2000).]