Thanks for stopping

Rate this topic

I would like to thank those that stopped and said hello the other day. Mark how did you do with your brother???

Several found out we have a mutual friend and it is nice to see the local officers get to take a few days to fish. Be sure to say hello to Don for me.

Angler

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

Angler,

Good to see ya again. We did pretty well. Several in the 30# category...more on that later.

Outer beaches were kicking up something fierce. Nauset had about 8 foot to 10 foot waves. Crazy surf, I tell ya!

Report to follow a little later on.

------------------

Bob Thomas

bearfish.gif

Bob Thomas
SOL#162

Angler #1,

I've been a customer there for years but It's nice to finally meet and talk to you. Your boss is a good guy and helped us out years ago when Bob and I started to seriously fish the canal. We did pretty well and Bob will post some pictures soon. I landed 2 over 30 pounds so I was happy. Gary was next to us one time plugging and I felt bad for keeping him out of the water until I landed mine. I'll pass on that message to our mutual friend and make it a point to stop by and say hello when I see your working. I'm heading back down in a few days for more abuse........