Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
keeperreaper

Spots and Pics of spots

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

Don't post em in here. With the little bit of beach we have left and all the lurkers that read this; we dont need any more pressure on the fish or more people fishing these areas. Couple that with the seal population and its gonna be elbow to elbow I'm sure someday soon. Common sense is a great thing to use once in awhile. KR

As a North Shore guy I don't envy the Cape Coders as much as I used to. Between Seals,Googans, & Beach access it sounds very frustrating. I hate to suggest this but maybe a boat would be a good platform at least to deliver you to structure. You could always disembark and cast from shore.

Good luck Gents.

Sincerely,

If referring to my post....

How more non specific can I get....

all the beaches are in books, On the Water, other fishing guides and mags.... and all the regulars post in codes if you are lucky but how many people know their codes or can guess easily enough....

Like.... no runs on the net but Bournedale, Middleboro, Wareham all get posts about them all the season.

cwm15.gif

Here we go....

It is only March and folks are bitching about spots...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

Can't blame the guy realy last year only had one instance with one of the binocular crowd but that could just be because I fish at night mostly and I don't catch anything to boot. Its a curtasy if you are going to talk spacifics do it in PM that way the guests are less likely to mug you.

SP- This topic is for EVERYONE!! Not just you Mike. So don't take it as a personal shot. The beaches are getting ridiculously crowded even at night. I rarely fish during the day. A few years back a picture showed up at a particular beach with an individual holding a nice fish in a parking lot and for the rest of the year that beach was filled. For every person who is a registered member here that reads the posts there are 10 who aren't registered and read the posts. Use cell phones, pms, whatever.. just don't post on the easiest information medium for all to see. I spend alot of time searching for the new areas to fish every year and for someone to say I was here or there and caught this and that with this lure at this stage of the tide sucks because it will ruin great spots. Posting pics of areas is worse. If someone needs info on a spot pm me or someone else who has knowledge and I'll do what I can to help and I'm sure others will do likewise.

Ok then, can we agree that if someone wants to share information with everyone can that person post a message saying "I have information regarding fish and you can pm me for more details". That way the person posting the information can choose who to give the information to.

Because the information in the posts I will now go to my spring spots AND while down there do research to prepare for prime time.

Hey KR,

Did you read my post? The picture is from 3 years ago and I didn`t mention a specific beach.... I wasn`t fishing....just enjoying an Easter day tour with my lovely wife Karin.

Best to you Fred,

Mike

This is better than the Sea gull and the Blue Herron not to mention Joe's misadventures operating a motor vehicle--spots--oh my--spots--- beaches and God forbid the location of a herring run-----Holy Mackeral Batman---and the season is still a good distance away.

Okay I'm gonna break the rules-----to all the lurkers-so called Googans-and everyone else that wants to catch a Bass-----pole 195 when the Herring start to run eek.gifeek.gificon14.gif

Okay now in all fairness someone else give up -- looky.gif A GOOD SPOT that they catch fish at clapping.gif

PFF

didn't look very specific to me. post a few more complaints about the seals destroying the fishing on the back-side, maybe that will keep the fishing traffic down.