Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skitter

Sunday April 24th Chicken Ranch

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

Coffee / or Breakfast 8 am Leo`s / Chicken Ranch....off the Tugboat exit just before the Bourne Bridge....go Cranberry Hwy 3rd right off the rotary...little bit on the right after Red Top...Full moon and high tide outgoing in Wareham area after 9 am warmer Spring waters.

Plug swim testing and bass catching to follow

BYOP, rubber and jigs, etc.

Please post here if you can make it...if its larger than 6 I want to call ahead and reserve tables.

So far possibles.... Angler#1 , MAC , Karl F (quick coffee), Back Beach Jake HappyWave.gif (hope you can make it Jake), would be great if PFF and JoeG can make it...want to meet those two guys for sure... I know I saw PFF once (tall canal biking fisherman kinda good looking in a retired Jake kinda way) but don`t know about this shrouded Joe G fella...Mysterious kinda guy who,as far I`ve heard, likes to kill a wide assortment of living things.... no questions asked eek.gif

Its late........ hope to see you there...if we get more than ten that want to fish..we`ll have to

split up when we hit Onset inner bay...but I know three or four good spots to try,.. hope there is a stiff breeze and a chop.

Bring pikies dannies rubber whatever....Hope to see you there. icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

Blah blah blah moon.gif

Wifes are welcome if that helps...Onset has a nice long beach to walk....Marc Anthony`s / great pizza, subs, fried or broiled sea food FRESH, One or two shops open now...

Saw an Osprey flying over the house with a fresh herring this am icon14.gifHappyWave.gif40.gificon14.gifHappyWave.gif

Well I got my tentative yes wich is better than a no. you don't want my wife comming because than the kids have to come and twin 2 year olds are no fun if you get my meaning.

I just confirmed with the event coordinator (My wife) and I will be there!!!

Is there room for me?? I would like to meet everyone from the Mass board.

Thanks!