Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Thomas

Hey...was that ....

Rate this topic

112 posts in this topic

HappyWave.gif Yup, I'm back in town Bob. Got hauled out Saturday. Unfortunately my hauler managed to nick another rig in the storage yard and ripped open my top rear left side. Easily fixed by them but none the less a bit upsetting to me to say the least. Had this happened 20 years ago I'd been a raving lunatic, wacking a few heads against the asphalt, but I'm older now and see that other people make mistakes. Mellowing I suppose.

I've been stacking rods and cleaning reels for the past few days and trying to figure out how and where to spend the next five months before they haul me in next year.

ALL told, had a good year. Lots of blues.

T'was good to see you, Dad and Matt during the short times you where here. Remember to bring back the headless Budda next time. I know your neighbors enjoyed the sight of you all throwing back more than a few and singing old sea songs at night around the fire ring after a hard days fishing.

Keep those perps on the move and keep running those numbers in motel parking lots at night. wink.gif

Joe G

Joe,

Didn't make it back much this year to see ya. Too much going on and a little one on the way. Yup...gonna be a daddy in about 2 weeks, lord help me!

Buddah is history. He was sacrificed to the fire Gods. Shocked you didn't smell the carnage!!

Got the OK for the yearly trip with Matt and Daddy next year. Just gotta get her to sign it!

Jumpin Joe G.-----How are you?--I am

glad you could find your way back to Bean Town icon14.gif

I understand you're looking for something to do for the next few months--well look no farther--the Pine Street Inn is the place for you icon14.gif

All the activities you could ask for and then some and it beats hanging out at the Public Library by a long shot biggrin.gif

So give it some thought---it'll do Ya some good for the off season moon.gif

As always....

waiting for your heart felt comments

PFF biggrin.gif

Bob....Congrats on the good news!! Will look forward to seeing you all in '05, most likely at the MSBA show first.

PFF....my old, lanky, pipe smelling, Jameson quaffing nemesis. My Gawd man, you got nothing better to do at 0559 hours than attempt a stale humorous post to me?

I must say not too much imagination went into yer Pine Inn reference. Only the Boston street people know that you left your DNA in every nick and cranny from the Charlestown projects to the Carson Beach while in the employ of this fine metropolis!!

Joe G

Joe G.....While we are still on speaking terms---Whats the latest on your court appearance for killing and mutilating that Great Blue Heron by the Cribbin a few months ago confused.gif

That was the most dispicable act I ever have ever witnessed mad.gif

It was definately not an act of human kindness nor something a sane man would have done mad.gif

I would have bought you a plug to replace the one that poor bird happened grab frown.gif

God help you

PFF

PFF

The case was dismissed in Falmouth District Court last month.

The local weekly newspaper in the area chose to let stand their initial inaccurate story of this incident rather than print a retraction or state the true facts about what actually happened.

Even you have mistated what happened. You didn't come on the scene until well after the start of it. Give me a break will ya!!

Fair, accurate and honest reporting?

You tell me!!

Peeping authorities with nothing better to do than to incorrectly document an incident and then file false and unsubtantiated charges?

You tell me!!

Joe G

YOU TELL ME cwm12.gif ---I did not happen on the scene after this barbaric act took place I was witness to the whole sordid affair eek.gif Hells bells I was less than a pole length away from Ya when you beat the living daylights out of that poor bird just to retreive a damn plug confused.gif If it was'nt for the women jogger with a cell phone that made a call to the Bourne cops you might have got away with it but then again she was not the only witness--believe me-- there were more.

You say the paper got the whole story wrong but I dont see how--damn- what you did to that bird is beyond belief confused.gif

What kind of story did you tell them? I mean how much could they have missed taking into consideration eyewitness accounts of the whole incident--cmon will Ya confused.gif

PFF

Bob, I don't know if PFF is trolling or what is the deal, but can you say something here?

confused.gif

PFF, don't you think it would have been better to use email for that kind of conversation? or are you trying to start something here?

I dunno if you guys are just breaking balls here, but if I get the idea that's it's anything else, I'll put on my "lock nazi" hat and shut 'er down.

I PM'd Joe to see if this is a real story or some busting. If it's busting, then maybe this should be taken off the board. No one knows what the story is here. Can someone elaborate for me? This is getting kind of scary since it's only the second week of November. Gonna be a long winter!

Is this a true story or busting?

I can see that this story has ranckled some of you guys but if you think the Great Blue Heron was bad you should have seen what he did to a Duck eek.gif

PFF