A bassmaster

Rate this topic

slipknot

At 10:00 I couldn't take it and said I'm going fishing, be back in a couple hours, ya right. I know you're catching right now as I write.

Well I did good at my aquarium, got there hour and half into west jigged up a schoolie. Then at about half tide things picked up a 15 , 13 nother 15 and some more about 10 lbs. At magic hour I nailed a 25 lb (39" fork length) peeling line off but not enough that I thought it could be a 30. I took measurements and revived her for a couple minutes and as I was about to give up and keep her, she swam off out of my hand. I was glad for that.It was starting to cut into primetime. Well wouldn't you know the next cast another fish running but I guess I didn't get a good hookset cause this 25 popped off during the first run, oh well. Only got 3 more about 15 after that.

So how'd you do? another 100 fish?

Geez, between you and Powers, thst pond will be fished clean before I have a chance to get back. Can't be the Canal you're getting those fish, reading some of the other boards, it's deadsville wink.gifcwm27.gif

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

more like 2,000 fish. freakin schoolies. upck.gif

out front, a few fish nothin great.

at town hall, they stole all my eels. and killed that stupid yomama zuri stupid plug thingy. it is full of water and paint .whats that. these things are killin me. im a pig. fished till 7 am. he he.

i popity pop pop poped, nice big fat jucy suckulant bass on end, but NO im a loser.then next cast, A FREAKIN SCHOOLIE.

im all done, im jumpin your spot.

will you show me how to fish, ill buy you a jig. stupid fish, why do i do this ? stupid things. these rats kill your hands dude. oh yeah when i got there i got my 1st stupid fish in 5 min. free plugs free rods free sand sled. aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Plug Ho!

bassmaster_skunk.gif

Ah Ditch, don't listen to Mr. negative chicken Little he sky is falling. Don't worry, I just gave em an education and some exercise and let them be. When you come next, they will be hungry,not much bait around. I didn't see any hammerheads trying to pull the plug this time so the water is still the same.

So Bassmaster, do we need Luke to help you out with those schoolies? Come on I know you found bigger fish. You can't slay them every time, well maybe YOU can.

a ditch, dont fish with me, you will only get small fish. maybe i will have a slipknot night someday. im goin to stand right on his rock and loose jigs. even luke cant help me,or maybe he could make me a 150 lber. notice how popper dumps me. you stole all my fish and left me rats.

gee i cant wait for winter, can you here me cry now? crying.gificon15.gifcrying.gif

i never seen so many fish in all my life .one afta anotha 32" was a big one most were 22 to 30" and the few that had size i lost.

cant get nothin over 32" got the report we all did the same.

[This message has been edited by bassmaster (edited 07-04-2001).]

Plug Ho!

bassmaster_skunk.gif

BM.I DIDN'T DUMP YA'....I JUST DONT DRIVE FOUR HRS. TO CATCH SCHOOLIES!!I CATCH EM'RIGHT HERE IN DA HARBAA!!!BE STILL ONE OF LITTLE FAITH...WHERE THERE'S CHILDREN,MOMMY AND DADDY ARE WATCHING!CHILDREN LOVE MCDONALDS,BUT DADDY WANTS A STEAK!WHERE'S DA BEEF?WE GONNA SPANK EM HARD AGAIN!!

------------------

"There's a man that knows what he's doing.",

I said as I watched you hussle to your spot

Tuesday evening. You told us you hadn't a clue. I know there's no screening process but

never-the-less, you lied to a fellow SOLer. We only got one small keeper in the same vicinity.

Hey there Slipknot...now this "yer aquarium"...it wouldn't be the same as my aquarium, would it? wink.gif

Ditch, say the word, I'll drive smile.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Tim, if you're drivin' I'm strappin' myself to the bottom of your vehicle a la Max Cady in Cape Fear. wink.gif I'll bring two digital cameras to document the action and when I get home it's right into Photoshop for some "adjustments" wink.gif You know the line, "This picture doesn't do it justice..."

...Well now it will. wink.gif

luke

Oh noooo, I've been found.

Paul,sorry you must identify yourself next time. You're right I lied, I did know exactly where I was going. You didn't stay long enough, I got there early,one small fish at first,and you went too far to the right. Also on that tide try even more to the right on the other side of the large structure.

TimS, No not your aquarium . On the other side Tim, I told you you and Dubs were on the wrong side that night.

Ya know, I have to give Bruce's aquarium more attention. Tim, we can do both, his on one tide, yours on the other wink.gif

Years ago, there used to be a couple of brothers who wiorked opposite sides of the Ditch, their names were Al and Andy something-or-other. Al would do the mainland side, Andy would do the Cape side, and they had a system of light signals they'd send each other to let the other know how they were doing. Big Dave knows them, he learned jigging the Canal under their watchful eyes. Andy, I think, is gone now, and Al is retired out west somewhere---but, what I wouldn't give to get a peek in his logs or get him under truth serum some daybiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

hey everyone slipknot will be away this Saturday so it might be a good time to fish "his aquarium " . I know the structure for the right amount of $$ you can too . wink.gif

dont tell him as I dont want to take a fall on a jetty this Saturday !

sorry but ahhh, i will be standin on his rock. he he he. luke can you make me a 125 lb bass, so i can quit my jobwink.gif

i live in a aquarium. and i dump my schoolies in slips.

hay slip im on for that, say the word.

uh ooo. poppa's goin to get jealous.

BUT I HAVE THE HOLY GRAIL OF BASS SPOTS AND POPPA JOHN IS GOIN TO BE EDUCATED IN BIG BASS. IM SHUTIN THE WATER OFF TO THE DITCH.

im a marked man.

SLIP SEE HOW I GET THEM TO FOLLOW YOU NOW.HA HA. i cant fish, all the sol guys no that you are the best, bubba.

HAY TIM upck.gif thanks alot now i have to paint my truck. the power is goin to my head

------------------

who me? only cockroachs come out at nite. got plug?

Plug Ho!

bassmaster_skunk.gif

Heyyyy slip..Buddy smile.gif what are ya tying on the end of that thing ,, do you hold it real still or wiggle it ? If you don't mind I'd just like to watch sometime.. please don't make me resort to night vision binoculars like BM was talking about...whoops..sssshhh...sorry bm busted

Belcher Goonfoock

Ditch Troll #2