Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
keeperreaper

Got a deer yesterday

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

southern range of zone 11. Size wise she was 90lbs? Small but she'll be tasty. First deer I see I usually put away if I can for the freezer and then go hunting "horns" the rest of the year. She had 3 other sisters with her.

A 90 lb. does is a nice animal. Just what you want for the freezer.

When I hunted in Maryland you could kill a buckfirst but needed to kill a doe to go after the 2nd buck.

Now I can't hunt anymore I need to sell my bows etc.

Good for you.

Heading out Friday AM for abit and hopefully back in the stand the afternoon. Starting to seemore deer by work this week, right on schedule with the end of October/daylight savings.

carefull in those stands, WEAR THAT HARNESS!!!

Billy

Good for you.

Heading out Friday AM for abit and hopefully back in the stand the afternoon. Starting to seemore deer by work this week, right on schedule with the end of October/daylight savings.

carefull in those stands, WEAR THAT HARNESS!!!

Billy

bla bla bla bla....all talk but never see you with a deer. There are so many, you could sneeze and hit one but you come up empty. Why don't you just take your deer stand to the hockey rink, climb up, don your helmet and sing "Superfreak?!"

I also hunt zone 11. I got out Monday and saw a nice doe. Had trouble with the safty harness strap blocking my arm from drawing the bow. Looking for a different safty harness for tomorrow.