Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
keeperreaper

Oversand stickers

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

If you mean for the Race Point, all the info you need is here, follow the approriate links : http://www.nps.gov/caco

Different this year, they will sell 150 stickers per day, till gone. Absolutely NO overnight waiting, Ranger will arive just before 6AM, any vehicles in the lot, will be asked to leave, plate number recorded, and they will NOT be sold a sticker that day. After 150 vehicles get in line, they will commence to turn everybody else around. $150 this year.... and as of 2 weeks ago----->one helluva lot less beach. Erosion this winter, has been incredible.

Nauset is even worse, erosion wise. $180

Sticker info for Nauset, Click on FAQ: http://www.town.orleans.ma.us/

Lots of lifelong surfcasters buying boats this spring, here on CC...............

Where's JayR?

take some air out of those tires!

Karl, you spot burning internet hero you hammer-time.gif

You're gonna cause a stampede waaah.gif

Ya, 150 per day, good luck getting one, I can see the line one the streets now. rolleyes.gif

What the hell reason does anyone want a sticker for that beach anyway? They open 1 mile and everyone is crammed together moon.gif I asked for my money back last year.

Sorry Bruce,not my intention. Posting websites that have been posted in here 100 times, info is always there for anybody bright enuf to do a seach If anybody wants to stampede, they are a stupid ass. No overnighting in the lot, period.

150 per day, period.

All comers welcome, bring cash, and get ready to be dissapointed... and BM, if I pissed you off, sorry, but it's all benn laid out, in this forum before.

I dont think anybody will get what they pay for this year.... frown.gif Some places in the past were barely passable [had twelve inches between the tires and watermark]The back to back nor easter's

have taken their toll...

Anybody know if the "bathtub" on south beach is still breached?

Where's JayR?

HappyWave.gif I'm here, just keeping my stupid mouth out of it this year. redface.gif

Not even sure I'm going to bother this year. Haven't missed a year since 1977r 1978 but it's getting too crowded. Besides, it's easier to access it from the boat.

I may reconsider, so don't jump for joy yet. Depends upon the reports I get from the first few days. That will be the deciding factor.

Perhaps from 1 to none this year biggrin.gif