Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

What if I said....

Rate this topic

137 posts in this topic

GAS UP!

Im not even sure what the southern rivers look like. if you can get out, WHY NOT? the navesink is still ice from the hospital>>>north (not sure where it clears though confused.gif )

the helen trip was canceled rolleyes.gif

Rail Yams was meant towards "reeler-uppers" that go on party boats and let the captain do almost all the work. Private boats were out of the equation. Hitting a head boad once in awhile just doesn't seem to qualify...

Tim, ya do catch some nice tog though biggrin.gif

What's all this chatter about "moving" and love for bass??? confused.gif

There is a report on NJF. Some ling and an 8# tog. Dauntless.

Scary...but to me, that's quite encouraging HappyWave.gif

I hope I can get the lil' Russian to drop off some clams and/or conch tomorrow after work redface.gif Maybe I oughta just drive out and bug him and Mike at work instead icon25.gifsmile.gif

Gottog, you break my heart tellin' me I'm not a rail yam redface.gif

TimS

Tim, just rehashing what you've said in the past and what the term alluded to from the beginning.

Anyways, just my opinion and you can be called anything you want to HappyWave.gif

I hope you get out and a big, old, slob of a tog decides to be your Valentine. That should fix your broken heart.

There is a report on NJF. Some ling and an 8# tog. Dauntless.

Scary...but to me, that's quite encouraging HappyWave.gif

Similar reports from the Ocean Eagle and the Capt Al on the NE website. The OE rpt said 15+ tog for the boat yesterday up to 7#. And a bunch of ling.

With all these factions and alphabet soup this place is starting to look like Croatia....or worse....an ASMFC meeting wink.gif

and John D wrote:

CEO is not just a concept, its a way of life.

both true, but the CEOs survive and stir up curiousity whereever they go.

Clearly (of late) the CEOs have fractured into symbiotic groups that are remarkably like Sinn Fein and the IRA. Like it or not, the "Sinn Fein CEOs" can not control their disturbed yet righteous half brother, the CEO "IRA". No one expected the rebellious group to form under a group based on free thought, anti-tyrranical activism and progressive reflection. But it happened.

The CEO/IRA has a mission and no one will know when they have hit because it will never be anticipated even by CEO/SF who would rather not follow a confrontational path. But it is the CEO/SF that created their own trouble yet kindled a likely reformation in the group as a whole.

Unfortunately, I am aware of the CEO/IRA and it's workings. I risk not having the support of the very CEOs that I respect and know as friends by this admission. But I pity the current, and yes, the next target and the outcome that is most surely certain. I deny that I am a member of this group.

Ha!! who said what faction that Michael is in?? The point is no one knows who is in both.

The CEOs that no one claims association with WILL rain destruction on the the foolhardy that would profess harm...TO ANYONE (a special treat is reserved those that would even profess harm on CEOs, by their actions and implied alliance with those that would be so ignorant to reveal such maliciousness)