Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Allen

Doormats!

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

No door mats but one close,7 1/4# plus 8 others ranging1 1/2 to 4 1/4 # all nice healthy fish, Raitan Bay best trip this season so far. Only 5 shorts all day.Have a good one guys. Think this full moon coming up should be great.....

John....biggrin.gif

Too bad you didn't see this one get away, as you would probably have had a net, and it wouldn't have gotten away.....

Yeah, we definitely need to do a trip this fall. Maybe I can even talk Hugh into leaving his little 30 mile stretch of the Jersey Coast, but I may need Bor to put some pressure on him too, as bor is closer to LI than me or Hugh.

Vinny,

Great! Let's get together in the fall! Be sure to pull Hugh out cause the trip would not be the same without him. In light of all things... He is really a good egg and a good fisherman too!

Looking forward! smile.gif

"Crazy" Alberto

I like that two pages back some guy registered on the site, made 2 posts and never came back.  There has got to be a story in there somewhere.  Rarely does the enthusiasm wane after just two posts.

Sure, my post is off topic... but the thread lay dormant for 16 and half years, so I think there is some latitude.

2 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Is that a record for drudging up an old thread?

Gotta be close.  Some of those dudes posting were pretty much kids... now they are gray, grizzled and staring down the barrel of upcoming kid's college tuition payments.

19 hours ago, Sparky said:

I wanna go north for flukes this summer.

Go on the Helen-H captain's choice trip with Slayer, you won't be sorry.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The charter sharing site that is running the Fipp's trip always has some charters to the nantucket shoals area for double digit fluke. Usually with Jeff Vivamari on the "bad infuence" or Eric Morrow on the "bounty hunter." Too early for anything so far this year, but I intend to go at least once, just for the experience. I usually catch at least one double digit flat tie every yer on my boat, but I want to see what this Nantucket fluke thing is all about. I'll let you guys know if and when I set anything up.

Edited by MakoMike